• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were a Pokemon, which one would it be?

I'd be a Lucario since I like the idea of having aura powers and I would really like to stay bipedal.

I think I would be either a Liepard or a Meowstic, because I'm a huge cat lover and dark and psychic are some of my favorite types.

Probably a Gardevoir. I tend to be loyal to what I care about, and I'd willingly do quite a bit to defend it, just like a Gardevoir and its trainer.

Either Furret or Mienfoo - just love mustelids, watching the way how my ferret just plays and enjoys life makes me want to be one. Both Pokemon to me are super cute and very useful to have in a team.

Vulpix.. Albino Vulpix with furr like shiny Ninetales!!!

My name would be Silvara.

Scolipede. It'd be cool to walk around like an armoured badass and flash that condescending look they all wear to everyone.

I'm indecisive, so I'd probably have to be a Ditto and change to whatever Pokemon I'm in the mood to be.

According to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness I'm a Charmander.
My second choice would be Totodile. Of course if was a Pokémon I wouldn't be a Charmander or Totodile for all eternity, I would eventually evolve into a Charizard/Feraligatr.

abra, im shy and tend to avoid people so making me as a friend can be as annoying as catching one with full health with a pokeball. no mean look allowed

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom