• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If You Were a Pokemon...

Arceus is an obvious answer.

Aside from Arceus,

• Charizard (especially if I was shiny)
  • maybe Mewtwo
  • Feraligatr, since it can Surf and is 7'07"
  • Lugia's even bigger and capable of Surfing AND Flying, although if I was one I would probably have to live away from civilization to avoid causing mass destruction
  • Lucario
  • Haxorus (again, ideally shiny)
  • I may have said Greninja were it not for the fact that it lives with its tongue constantly exposed to the environment
  • I guess any members of the Tao trio

Oh it's so hard to choose. but I think I would go with a cat Pokemon or a very cat-like Pokemon. I've taken a liking to Liepard recently, so I'll choose Liepard. I would live a calm life, enjoying the neighboorhood in which I live. Chasing smaller rodent Pokemon around, taking plenty of cat naps wherever I can find someplace cozy. Most of the time, I would be sleeping.

As for my trainer, I like to imagine my trainer as a Veteran Trainer, who only takes part in a battle every once in a while. Not only is she a veteran trainer though, but she is a mom, to a future trainer. She lives in a neighborhood with many families trainers and future trainers in them. She's this super calm and gentle woman, and she and her Liepard get along so well.

I like to imagine that the other young trainer kids would not believe her kid when they said that their mom was a trainer once and that Liepard was one of her Pokemon. Then they would see her actually battle.

For me, it is easy choice. I want to be Mewtwo. Why? Because, apparently, it has a human consciousness. Guys, i don't want to stop being human.
Like the 'real' Mewtwo, I will be my own master, lol.

Last edited:
The obvious choice for me would be Kyurem and instead of staying in the cave waiting, I would actively seek out both Reshiram and Zekrom. I would choose who would be my trainer and my choice would most likely be a trainer who has been through a lot because they would be the one to understand my pain. By sharing a psychic connection with Reshiram and Zekrom, I would guide the trainer where they need to go in order to catch both dragons.

If I were a Pokemon, I'd like to be a Dragonite because
  1. It can fly and swim.
  2. It's pretty powerful and has good defenses.
  3. It has hands.

If I were a Pokémon I’d probably be something like Shiftry. Fast and a heavy hitter, I’d love using moves like Hurricaine, Leaf Storm and Dark Pulse. I like being in the outdoors and I think Shiftry makes a good partner Pokémon.

I’d like a trainer who wants to succeed. Push you to the limit but is kind and caring when not training. Someone who can raise a Seedot to a Shiftry and both be proud together of how far you’ve come.
Love it!

Okay you monster come here so I can exile you from reality for asking me such a tough question.

Seriously, though, it is tough.

I suppose I should start with a trainer personality since that's easier. I'd like my trainer to be kind of spunky and hotheaded and upbeat, you know to contrast with my lazy and negative personality. Plenty of room for character development there.

Then...

I guess Blaziken would be the obvious choice.

maybe also Braixen though I don't think I could handle being that girly.

Maybe Litten. That seems like a good pokemon to be relaxed. Ooh! Or an Umbreon or Riolu.

Ooh. Maybe a thievul or a nickit.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom