• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were in charge of the show what would you change?

Okay, that's good to know, but I feel I've dragged this thread too far off topic and I feared I'd lose my temper within it, so I'll stop posting for now.

I would speed up the current region's game adaptation quest so that between generations I could set up a massive arc to put an end to team rocket.

The TRio would steal Pikachu and bring it back to team rocket head quarters. This would prompt Ash to team up with Looker to gather a team of old rivals and other characters like Leaf and Lance in order to storm Team Rocket HQ. There would be around ten team members on the rescue team including Ash and Looker. All known team Rockets members in the games and the anime would be fought. The positions of the rescue team and how many battle ready Pokemon they have on them would be important to the arc's narrative at any time. It would end with Jessie, James and Meowth escaping and Giovanni being arrested.
No, they’re arrested as well.

1. Remove the BW arc from existence.
2. Make it more mature like XY.
3. The most controversial probably, make the Japanese dub and the English dub separate. English gets their own American-ish version of the Japanese version.

3. The most controversial probably, make the Japanese dub and the English dub separate. English gets their own American-ish version of the Japanese version.
Do you mean make it similar to Super Sentai and Power Rangers?

-Mallow would get Phantump evolve it into a Trevenant and use on a fairy type oponennt Forest Curse and Poison Jab Combo. Make her get Shiinotic with strenght sap, Steenee fully evolve and get Quenlly majesty.

-would make Ash school mates be gym leaders after lests say that white beard guy from the pokemon league comes and opens one in Alola

- fix the battle animation of Avalanche to make it more like large amount of white Snow falling from the sky (like gym 8 -kalos) or snow going from the ground like a surf wave. Not like the icy rock falling from the sky in gym 8 in kalos.
More large amount of "snow" then ice or rain.

- make dragon tail work like it should, switch out oponents if there are more then 1 pokemon used in a regular battle.

I would make the one change that would improve the entire franchise.

1.png

Oh, Gladion would get a Zoroark and Shedinja to his current team and use them more in battles.
"Worthy oponents " for Shedinja : mega Venusaur, Slaking, Wishiwashi.
Then he also could get a mega Venusaur.(good oponent for both Incineroar and Deciduey) Could be like mega vs Z-moves against Ash.

First thing I'd do would be disperse the show into two. Each generation would get it's own series for the time until the next Generation is released (maybe a little longer if required to conclude it).
Secondly I would order the stuff to come up with a continuate plot for Ash and co where resets where a thing of the past.
Third, I wouldn't treat past seasons like they have never existed and sneak in some references now and then.
Fourth, if a Legendary appears in the series that already debut in a movie, I would have Ash recognize that he met one before.
And fifth of course, have Ash slowly age, like one year each generation, eventually having family and wrap up his journey where his children start a journey just like him though at some point I would probably stop the main story and focus an enclosed plots for each generation since Pokemon will continue for all eternity...

Oh, almost forgot, I would make TR less annoying and more competent at least for a period of time and switch around to keep thinks fresh.

I'd take out the importance of the league competitions; they'd be optional. The Shitennou challenge everyone with eight badges (only eight Gyms can exist at a time), but they're so strong most people are lucky to beat one of them.

Ash friends from Alola want to become gym leaders and open their own official league with the help of Misty ,Brock and head of the League that visit them for a test battle in Alola.
They make a secret from Ash.
They could show a time skip where Ash litten evolves in one episode in the Ultraspace and then Rowlet.
Ash comes back and now wants to win the Alolan league.
8 gym leaders, 8 episodes, league 8 episodes. What more to wish?

Ash rival would be Gladion with a Shedinja and Zoroark,
and his sister with a Alolan ninetales, jynx and frosslas.
And a other female rival with a Primarina with Perish Song.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom