• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were in charge of voice casting who would you pick?

Ash = Veronica Taylor (rehire), Stephanie Nadolny or Colleen Clinkenbeard (FUNi), and Saffron Henderson or her replacement in Inuyasha Rebecca S. (Ocean), Mona Marshall (Viz), anyone but Natochenny or Kayzie Rogers
Brock = Eric Stuart (rehire), Eric Vale (FUNi), Scott McNeil (Ocean), Yuri Lowenthal (Viz), anyone but Bill Rogers
Misty = Rachael Lillis (rehire), anyone but Knotz
May = VT (rehire), anyone but Knotz
Max = Amy B. (rehire), anyone but Kayzie
Meowth = Nathan P. (rehire), anyone but Cathcart/Zoppi
James = Eric S. (rehire), anyone but Cathcart/Zoppi
Jessie = Rachael L. (rehire), anyone but Knotz

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash = Veronica Taylor (rehire), Stephanie Nadolny or Colleen Clinkenbeard (FUNi), and Saffron Henderson or her replacement in Inuyasha Rebecca S. (Ocean), Mona Marshall (Viz), anyone but Natochenny or Kayzie Rogers
Brock = Eric Stuart (rehire), Eric Vale (FUNi), Scott McNeil (Ocean), Yuri Lowenthal (Viz), anyone but Bill Rogers
Misty = Rachael Lillis (rehire), anyone but Knotz
May = VT (rehire), anyone but Knotz
Max = Amy B. (rehire), anyone but Kayzie
Meowth = Nathan P. (rehire), anyone but Cathcart/Zoppi
James = Eric S. (rehire), anyone but Cathcart/Zoppi
Jessie = Rachael L. (rehire), anyone but Knotz

Looks like someone hates the TPCI dub with a passion.. I would have had maybe Peet Zerustica voice Keldeo, not saying vic Mignogna is bad or anything, or i eve would have had Jimmy Zoppy voice him too. but i'm still happy with vic.

Gus Johnson or VT (the original :)) -> Ash Ketchum
Morgan Freeman -> narrator/Cilan/Brock
VT -> Iris/Dawn

Wouldn't it be cool for VT to be voice acting Dawn/Iris??

VT -> Iris/Dawn

Either Veronica or else Henrietta Million or Amie Birnbom. and Morgan Freeman? lol lol lol lol lol! (continues on for 39 years)

Jesse McCartney (Robin/Nightwing from Young Justice) as Ash.
Stephanie Lemelin (Artemis from Young Justice) as Iris.
Jason Spisak (Kid Flash from Young Justice, Razer from Green Lantern: TAS) as Cilan.

I would just bring back all the old 4kids artists. Particularly Rachael Lillis and Veronica Taylor.

VT -> Iris/Dawn

Either Veronica or else Henrietta Million or Amie Birnbom. and Morgan Freeman? lol lol lol lol lol! (continues on for 39 years)

Morgan Freeman as Drayden would be awesomeness!:ksmile:
That bad thing is that he might talk your ear off.

Last edited:
I'd want to do several characters of the day as well as a few pokemon like Magmorter, Magnimite, and maybe a roll in a movie. i'd want to do something along side one of the 4kids actors. It is my dream after all, and if i did the voice directing, i'd be able to follow my dream and do some voices on the show as well. I mean Michael Haigny, Daren Dunsten and Tom Wayland did it, so why wouldn't i, Christian Woods be able to do it?

Ash: Arnold Schwarzenegger
Cilan / Brock / Tracey: Robert De Niro
Iris / Dawn / May / Misty: Sarah Palin
Max: Conan O'Brien

Just kidding. I have no idea, haven't watched the anime since the middle of the DP saga. But, I'd love to see those four dub an already dubbed episode, just for the lols.

Last edited:
gotta love some of the humor in this.
virizion souns like shego by the way.
i'd have her voice actor do rolls in the show.

Because of the upcomming Plasma episodes, I reallized, that some Metalocalypse characters would be great for the "new" characters.
I don´t know the names of VAs, but if Ghetsis would have the same VA as Nathan Explosion and N dubbed the same way as Toki, it would be hilarious.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom