• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters If your most wanted characters were added, what would you want the story to be like?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Back due to popular demand!
Reaction score
Right now most of the characters I want added are either from manga or have serious complications around getting in so I thought tackling some of the potential stories they could manage would be fun. (also I know a lot of people want Miror B so I'm especially curious to see what you all had in mind for him)

AI Sada/AI Turo--Nemona finds out that Hoopa can reach into other worlds/timelines/universes and asks Lear to bring AI Sada there because "she's the strongest trainer I've ever seen". And oops, Hoopa finds another robot too. The Gadgeteers (many of whom are experts in energy, robotics, or both) are able to fix them up so they can survive outside Area Zero. Now, who's going to break the news to Arven...?

They would have the battle forms of their respective paradox dragons, but not the Guardian just another one that they caught wherever they ended up.

Hareta/Mitsumi--Building off this and the discovery of a second robot in a different timeline, in addition to the oddity of people like Ash being present, Lear experiments. There's already those two kids from the past who look just like Dawn and Lucas, so he uses the four of them as a starting point. Hareta is somehow there a week before he figures out that he's not in Sinnoh, and is in absolute battle heaven when he realizes where he is. Mitsumi just tested it out because she's a scientist and wanted to see if it would work. She tries to go back when she sees Cyrus, but Cynthia convinces her to stay.

Hareta would have Empoleon, with Regigigas as a later sygna suit, Mitsumi would have either Infernape or Milotic.

My knowledge of Masters is all secondhand (my phone isn't up to running it), but I do have a...Very Very Silly idea for how Miror B could be introduced.

Lear decides to have a Pasio Talent Show for Trainers to show off their special skills. The event would include one of the musician characters in a new Syna Suit and either Diantha in a new Sygna Suit or Nate or Rosa in a Pokestar Studios-inspired Sygna Suit. The musician and the actor would open the show. Partway through, the characters would decide that the player should enter the show to show off their battling talent, resulting in the player having friendly battles with the musician and the actor. After that's over, Lear comments it would be nice to have a dancing routine in the show, which prompts Hoopa to summon Miror B. Miror B is confused how he ended up on Pasio, and jumps to the conclusion that he's been kidnapped by a rival group looking to claim all of Cipher's Shadow Pokémon. He attacks the player, forcing a battle with him. After the player wins, Miror B remains defiant, saying that only he has a right to Cipher's Shadow Pokémon. Lear, confused, says that they have no idea what a Cipher or a Shadow Pokémon is...they were just looking for a dancer. Miror B immediately changes his tune and says he would be happy to share his genius. He produces disco music from somewhere and starts dancing. The other people at the talent show get into the groove and start dancing as well. The event ends with Lear more confused than ever, but happy that everyone seems to be having a good time. Of course, Miror B's partner would be his signature Ludicolo.

I would LOVE for Arven to come to Pasio with Mabosstiff. While I don't exactly have a set story in mind, perhaps he could be visiting for the sake of culinary endeavors? After all, Palentine's day is known for the serving of delicious treats as an example. He could team up with other chefs like Siebold and Mallow in search of ingredients to cook the next best meal, kickstarting his journey through Pasio. Looking at what blackjack said, there could be a tie in that he might find them and be in for a biiit of a surprise

i want volo...... we had akari, rei, adaman, and irida already if i'm not mistaken, the people (me) want volo now!!! i would want them to be sync paired with togepi and since all of the other hisui characters came through random space-time distortions (i think. i know that's what happened with akari and rei) i think volo could too. they could be on the hunt for some myths as always and had no choice but to go through a distortion and came out in pasio. it would be a life changer for them to see so many legendaries and mythicals just walking around with trainers and they would definitely interview every single person who is partnered with one + have a category 7 autism moment with cynthia and have their life changed yet again. maybe that's why they haven't put volo in the game (or because the fan theory that cynthia and volo are the same person was right all along)

I would LOVE for Arven to come to Pasio with Mabosstiff. While I don't exactly have a set story in mind, perhaps he could be visiting for the sake of culinary endeavors? After all, Palentine's day is known for the serving of delicious treats as an example. He could team up with other chefs like Siebold and Mallow in search of ingredients to cook the next best meal, kickstarting his journey through Pasio. Looking at what blackjack said, there could be a tie in that he might find them and be in for a biiit of a surprise
Arven is basically a given, and coming because he's learned about all these famous chefs there would be fantastic. And he has to get a Palentine's alt. Maybe with Scovillain, since Mabostiff would be his default partner (Scovillain can represent spicy chocolate or something).

Idk about story but we need more Pokémon Rangers : D
We have rangers in the game already so maybe we could get the player characters from the Ranger series because the Union decides that Pasio needs a branch office to handle all of them. Especially since some rangers have joined Team Break, so someone has to lay down the law.

We have rangers in the game already so maybe we could get the player characters from the Ranger series because the Union decides that Pasio needs a branch office to handle all of them. Especially since some rangers have joined Team Break, so someone has to lay down the law.
That’s what I meant by Rangers lol. And good idea.

I desperately crave interactions between Cynthia and Volo. If the immortality theory and the hiker theory are true then I would like to see old man Volo. Maybe with Arceus or something unexpected like Bloodmoon Ursaluna (it might be inspired by the wenkamuy so it's kind of fitting considering the setting of PLA).

I would love to see a plot with Sada and the Hisuian forms as well. Missed opportunity to not have her study them. Why obsess over fake (possibly) extinct when there are Pokemon who actually went extinct? This plot point of SV continues to mystify me and the dlc didn't really give me the answers I was hoping for so I guess Masters is my last hope lol.

a little obscure but i rlly rlly want yancy !! im still mad that you couldnt interact with her in bw2 when playing as rosa so i need pokemas to correct this cardinal sin 4 me... also also i rlly want daisy !! she barely does anything ever in mainline but i wanna see more of her still... esp when blue's literally had dialogue about her since release. i want her freed from the dungeons...!!let her interact with her family and do contests!!

Last edited:
I’d be fine with Wattson’s introductory event and sync pair story mostly just being about interecting with other tinkerer-types (like Sophocles, Cyrus, and Volkner) or researchers, but I do really want one of his PoMa stories to touch on Sea Mauville. The place is really interesting to me, in part because Wattson was the leader of a project with such horrendous working conditions. What does Wattson think about it now? What do other Pokemon characters (like, for example, Archie or Rose) think about it?

Back
Top Bottom