• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If your username was a company...

An information brokering company that has nonsensical employees and gives nonsensical reports.

Do you hate your Typhlosion?
So much that you don't want to release it to die?
Want a more bloody death for it?
Well, come on down to TyphlosionExplosion, where we'll blow your Typhlosion up.
How do we do it? Simple! We gather 3 of the best Pokemon that know Explosion; A Gigalith, a Metagross, and a Golem, and they all use Explosion by your Typhlosion!
Nothing would survive THAT!
And best of all, it's only 200 Pokedollars! And you get to keep any body parts of it for free!
Note: No actual Typhlosions were harmed in the making of this ad.

Want a very nice banged-up guitar?
Go to Glitchitar Ltd!
We have guitars in various glitched states, from Missingno to an Ice Chrmander!

A company like Google.... Or a place where marijuana is sold.

I think it's self-explanatory. As to its purpose, it would be a record label.

mine would be a car manufacture in Spring hill TN, which makes super reliable and fuel effecient cars. oh wait........... This company called General motors took my idea :(

A coalition helping an evil overlord to promote the building of a constructed Singapore-like city named after himself, in which every other hour is spent blaring propaganda tunes to the tune of "Friday" and has an economy based on slave labor.

...Now that I think about it, this is pretty fun to think about.

Mine would be a Japanese company that sells attractive blonde females to companies like Coca-Cola for advertisement.

Last edited:
Most likely some sort of health care or other medical company, seeing how "caprizant" means an irregular heart beat.

Kabushiki-gaisha Dark Pokémon, or Shadow Pokémon Corporation. Creating Shadow Pokémon and their Shadow Moves (even a Shadow Smeargle can use Shadow Sketch where regular Sketch cannot copy Shadow moves).

...I'm not even sure what the company would do. Maybe it would be a spy agency. That would be pretty cool.

Someone told me after I got the name, but it's already a company it seems. :lol:

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom