• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If your username was a company...

Chespin Inc would be a plushie service hellbent on delivering the cute Pokemon to your doorstep for 9.99!

If CrackFox was a company I could see them being the makers of video games. Like 'Naughty Dog' who made the Uncharted series. I could totally see that actually.

I suppose they'd make expensive space equipment like spacesuits and satellites and stuff. :I

My username company would sell toaster waffles in a box made of legos as a product.
Or it would specialized in tug-of-war products.

Joke's on you. My username is already the name of a company. XP

In all seriousness, it would probably sell coats and other winter apparel.

Well, it's the name of an ancient woodwind instrument, so I suppose it would sell instruments along those lines. Perhaps it could be a general woodwind instrument seller.

My company would be a company that designs routers and computers. I will also have a support desk always online to help you set up any type of server, particularly Minecraft servers ('cuz they're impossible to set up). The company would also design new and improved Gameboys. My logo would be a white cat with black stripes and red eyes.

I keep thinking that it would be one of those fictional twisted arms dealers that specialize in super weapons or some dangerous stuff.

A company that deals in all sorts of confectioneries. :9

An exclusive brand of fashion accessories!
for children under the age of one.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom