• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Iggy walks into a bar when the barman says....

Iggy

Reaction score
Okay, I think this is the place to say hi to everyone, so hi! Iggy is the name, the nickname of some 32 year young dude from Germany. I'm not new to forums (I've been admin on several anime forums) and relatively new to Pokémon. I've watched the anime on tv years ago and began playing Pokémon Sun and Moon after getting intrigued in Pokémon thanks to Pokémon GO. The other handheld games and I aren't acquainted. I am currently working on a fan fic titled Two Perfect Cowards, a work in progress I prefer not to talk too much about since I want to write it instead of talking about it. Once I am willing to properly introduce the story I'll open up a topic or something. Anyway, I can’t wait for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Welcome on Bulbagarden Iggy!

I am DarthWolf, I moderate our Fun & Games section where we play fun and sometimes silly forum games. We even have a subsection called The War Room where we play mafia and some other more serious games. Of course that ain't the only section on here. Have a look around here. I'm sure you'll find something here that interests you.

I hope that you'll have a nice time on here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any other mod:)

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom