• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves translated

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
Re: IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves transla

At this point, the leaked list, the only way some of them aren't true, is if an NOA employee decided to troll the fandom.
I wanna bet he got in trouble for that, too.
I believe the list.

And yeah, "Sap Sipper" or "Slap Slipper" or "Zipper Zapper" is unusual yet brilliantly funny. (I know it's the first one. Just having fun)
And Hurricane is unarguably more badass than Windstorm.

back to the start
Reaction score
Re: IGN reveals more English Black and White names: Pokémon, abilities, moves transla

I like Sap Sipper. I think it rolls off the tongue nicely, unlike Herbivore. The new Pokémon names are passable, as with all the other BW English names.