• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ilima is the first one who had both Z Move and Mega evolution at same time? Is he deserve it?

ManUtd22

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
As we saw from first day that for Illima then we saw that he can do Z Move for Eevee and he is only one who can for eevee and from today then we saw that he also can do mega evolution for kangaskhan and he is the only one who have mega khangaskhan so my question is this: Is he deserve to have both at same time? He is the first one who combine both so is he deserve it?

To me, I really hate him and glad that he lost even if I hate guzma but guzma still is better thAn him. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Last edited:
I mean, the man studied at Kalos, so it made sense that they allowed him Mega Evolution. Just an observation.

Did he deserve it? Well, I think it allowed for a grander match, so why not?

Glad to hear your opinion and glad to see you as the first one who post here. Firstly, so beauty your avatar.

Now for the post, I didn't know that he was In Kalos, so thank you for the information. To me I don't like him at all but no problem if he deserve it or not. XDDDD

If we count Ash-Greninja (I personally don't, because he is released, but their are people who do), Ash is technically the first using a Power-Up Boost similair to Mega (Or its just a Mega, since that is also up for debate) and Z-Moves at the same time.

If we count Ash-Greninja (I personally don't, because he is released, but their are people who do), Ash is technically the first using a Power-Up Boost similair to Mega (Or its just a Mega, since that is also up for debate) and Z-Moves at the same time.

Hahaha, nice point. Even if I do think that Ash Greninja is a replacement for ash because he doesn't have mega evolution and will not have until three or four seasons from xy as I thought because i thought that both mega evoltuion and fairy pokemon for ash will be after three or four regions from XY such as dragon and now steel but still don't think it a is a real mega evolution so to me then he isn't the first one. He should have a real megs evolution if i want to call him having both z moves and mega evolution at the same time.

Indon't know about power-up boost so thank you for the information. Still i admit that they give him z moves from the first region for z move

Last edited:
At least they didn't give him a legendary/mythical out of nowhere.

Do you mean ash? Ash is in his 7 region and this pokemon is his first steel pokemon

Last edited:
I meant Ilima. I don't have a problem with Meltan, but Shaymin and Magearna bother me.

Oh, you meant magerna, and shaymin. To me, I really happy for both lillie and mallow with their magernea anf shaymin.

Glad to hear your opinion and glad to see you as the first one who post here. Firstly, so beauty your avatar.

Now for the post, I didn't know that he was In Kalos, so thank you for the information. To me I don't like him at all but no problem if he deserve it or not. XDDDD

Not at all. He studied in Kalos after he graduated from the Pokémon School. Said so in the anime during the Extreme Evoboost episode :)

Oh, you meant magerna, and shaymin. To me, I really happy for both lillie and mallow with their magernea and shaymin.

so i haven't caught up with the anime (i'm absolutely terrible at binging) I know that Ash has a Metltan, but Lillie has a Magearna and Mallow has a Shaymin?! When did this happen?

so i haven't caught up with the anime (i'm absolutely terrible at binging) I know that Ash has a Metltan, but Lillie has a Magearna and Mallow has a Shaymin?! When did this happen?
Magearna isn't active and it might be related to her dad's disappearance (it was meant to be a gift from him, but he couldn't get it to activate). Shaymin appeared in probably one of the most emotional episodes where Mao learns to not hold any regrets about her dead mother and be grateful for the times they were able to spend together while she was alive.

Shaymin: SM108
Magearna: SM116 (she didn't catch it yet though)

Ilima gets handed all these gimmicks just because he's got an Eevee and tons of fangirls in the anime. He's the male Lana, basically.

Related image

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom