• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm a Kotone lookalike...

...no, seriously.

16146_1201256325316_1645800232_8554.jpg
So I have dark brown hair that I usually keep in pigtails and I have long side bangs and I wear a hat. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

KotoneAn.png

I mean my hair isn't as gravity-defying as hers but WOAH. :p

Don't see it.

I think you need a bigger hat...

Go get some like, sculpting spray, and then put you're hair up like that lol. Plus, she's always like... freakishly happy, so yea, kinda hard to mimic XD

No, you just need to turn your eyes into anime eyes and turn your nose pointy and stuff.

Find a bigger hat and some hairspray, then you can really be Kotone-lookalike!

I don't see it, sorry.

Cool Sailor Moon hat, though. :D

I'm sorry, I don't see it. May be if you were in cosplay.

I don't see it either. Personally, I don't think you look like her at all. (plus isn't she like half your age, judging by your photo?)

Maybe we would be able to see the resemblance better if you had a photo in color? *shrug*

...I don't really see it. Although, I suppose this sort of qualifies me to be a Kotone look-alike too. Maybe we should have a look-alikes thread? That could be fun.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom