• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm back after 7 years to plug my pokemon podcast: Dexperience

Reaction score
Hey all, I used to live on these forums religiously (as a lurker and in the blogs and rp forums mainly) around 7 years ago. I've been through a lot of character development lol. Anyway, a few of my friends and I decided to start up a pokemon podcast called Dexperience!

We've been wanting to do this for the longest time, and thought that now would be a great time to offer something fun. We crack jokes, hang out and share our opinions about the anime. There's four of us: Dennis (me) and Harri are Pokemon veterans, Oliver only followed the games growing up and Logan is a newbie to the franchise as a whole. We've been having a lot of fun recording the episodes and wanted to share what we've released so far! Among us is a Welshman, 2 Kiwis and an Australian that can't seem to decide where he's from (that's me).

We have five episodes out now, and a new episode every Wednesday/Thursday! Give us a listen if you like! We also have a YouTube version with our faces if you like

Youtube: Dexperience

We're available on spotify/google podcasts/apple podcasts and more!

Link: DEXperience • A podcast on Anchor

Let us know what you think!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom