• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm Back with Another RP Idea! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Red

Kaboom
Reaction score
Hey, everyone, I'm back with another RP idea. I've had this idea for a long time, and I think that it's finally time to bring it to life on the forums. XD

Pokemon_red_box.jpg
Pokemon_blue_box.jpg
Alright, so this RP is set on September 30, 1998, the day Pokemon Red and Blue versions were released to the public. The RP will follow the lives of a small group of children, just starting to get used to the Pokemon fandom, that had formed a club, meeting in a treehouse in the middle of the woods, to commemorate the series. They would come by every day to chat, battle, play games, and watch the anime. And although this RP is centered around the kids expiriences with Pokemon, it will also focus on character development, the struggle and drama of every day life.

My main goal for this RP is to make it through each generation of the Pokemon series all while making the RP as intersting as possible.
So, what do you guys think? Would you join this?

A purely real life RP, reliving some of the best years of my childhood? I like it.

Grr... launching a Real Life RP right on the heels of my FRIENDS RP?! :saiyan:

Just kidding. ;-) Sounds like fun, though you're likely going to have to do a lot of time-lapses to make it through all the generations of Pokemon (after all, those kids you mentioned would be my age now).

Good luck, hope it makes it. :-D

Cool! So, should I make sign-ups for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom