• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm making a checklist of things to complete before DLC

Shinywooloo

DJ Tokyo Drift
Reaction score
Here's the list so far

Choose a Pokemon to take to Kitakami

Get 8,000,000 Pokedollars

Get lots of PP and HP restoring items (for shiny legendary catching)

Get a Pokemon with the Once-in-a-Lifetime Ribbon

Become friends with more Pokemon

Obtain hard to find shiny Pokemon

• Hatch a shiny Rowlet
  • Hatch a shiny Spiritomb
  • Hatch a shiny Bulbasaur
  • Hatch a shiny Squirtle
  • Hatch a shiny Hisuian Sneasel
  • Hatch a shiny Galarian Slowpoke
  • Hatch a shiny Alolan Grimer
  • Hatch a shiny Hisuian Basculin
  • Hatch a shiny Alolan Meowth
  • Hatch a shiny Hisuian Growlithe
  • Catch a shiny male Litleo/Pyroar
  • Catch a shiny female Combee/Vespiquen
  • Catch a shiny female Salandit/Salazzle
  • Catch a shiny of all Tatsugiri forms
  • Catch a shiny Rotom for every form
  • Catch a shiny Oricorio for every form
  • Catch a shiny Aqua Breed Tauros
  • Catch a shiny Zorua
  • Catch a shiny Ditto
  • Catch a shiny Three-Segment Dudunsparce
  • Catch a shiny Antique Form Sinistea(The Crown Prize!)
I wanted to add more stuff, but I don't know what's challenging enough or something that I should do in preparation for the DLC. Any ideas?

That's a lot of shinies! Good luck.

Mine is more simple:
  • Catch the Treasures of Ruin
  • Get the Quaxly and the Past Paradoxes through Surprise Trade
  • Import all the Hisuian forms and evos through Pokemon Home

At the moment? Basically just waiting for HOME's update, and then I'll need to get my intended new Pokémon fully integrated into the team. Natures, EVs, IVs, abilities, moves, held items, levels, Tera types, all this usual stuff.

Though, that wouldn't actually take too long since I've stockpiled up all the required items ahead of time, so I think I will end up creating some fun side-goals afterwards just to pass the time until Teal Mask arrives.

Yeah, I added that earlier but decided it wasn't really something i wanted to do and removed it

-Finish out the dex for shiny charm (I have to get a few version exclusives, half the treasures of ruin, and klefki. Fricking klefki.)
-Stock up on herbs (I am pretty sure I have the worst luck when it comes to these 5 or 6 5 star raids, zero-one herbs.)
-Get more balls (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) most likely quick balls, dusk balls, and timer balls
-Get lots of shinies! The only specific one that I want to get is a shiny pawniard/bisharp, so that it may be named deep blue.
-Make my team definitive. So far I have all three Paldea starters and garchomp. I don't care about IVs or EVs that much, but I am willing to hyper train, mint, item, and perfect the movesets of my Friends. If you have any suggestions for the final two slots, let me know!

I don't really care about home as I only have bdsp to connect it to, but maybe I will do something with that, or transfer some of those mons to sv to get better movesets and such. Not sure, will ahve to see.

@Pigrider09 Try using pokemon like Azumarril or Iron Hands in raids, and try to pay good attention to the pokemons typing. For instance, you might want to use a koraidon against a normal tera type gardevoir, but the Gardevoir will one-shot it with its fairy type moves. If you wanna know more about god raid mons, look it up, they'll do a better job explaining than i will. If your problem is you're just not getting any herba drops, try using raid power correlating with the raid you're facing.

Try using pokemon like Azumarril or Iron Hands in raids, and try to pay good attention to the pokemons typing. For instance, you might want to use a koraidon against a normal tera type gardevoir, but the Gardevoir will one-shot it with its fairy type moves. If you wanna know more about god raid mons, look it up, they'll do a better job explaining than i will. If your problem is you're just not getting any herba drops, try using raid power correlating with the raid you're facing.
Thanks for the ideas. I can normally beat the raids I have good type advantages against, and avoid ones I don't have a good type advantage against or use brute force. Thank you for the advice about raid power sandwiches though.

-Finish the PokeDex (only missing Koraidon as of this post) and obtain the Shiny Charm.
-Obtain all 19 available Vivillon forms under my IP (may become difficult or impossible because of technical difficulties and the Remote Raid Pass controversy).
-Get a Gholdengo worthy for Solo Raids.
-Obtain Shiny versions of all available Paradox Pokémon in Violet (already got Shiny Iron Bundle).
-Obtain at least 2,000,000 PokeCoins for possible new items in the Porto Marinada.
-Declutter HOME of highly wanted trades from Pokémon available in SV, but not in SwSh or PLA (especially Greninja).
-Evolve GO-caught Primeape, Girafarig, Dunsparce, and Bisharp to register on HOME's Dex.
-(If possible) Bring a Wydeer from PLA to teach several Stantler Psyshield Bash via picnics for mass-evolutions and trading.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom