• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm new...and not the most out going.

ZoruaSnivyluver

Knife Kitty :D
Reaction score
Hey, guys...seemed like you had a lovely forum here, so I decided to join. Could maybe a few friendly members tell me how to get started? Here's a bit about what I like:
•I love the Pokemon VG. Sadly, I've lost most of my games, and I'm down to Heart Gold, White 2, and some spin off games.
•I play VG mostly causally, but I'm planning to change that. I love trading, and Shiny Pokemon. Currently striving for a Shiny Virizion.
•I adore art and drawing. I just got a boat load of artsy stuff for Christmas. Is there a gallery in which I could show off my Pokemon drawings...?
So yeah...just a little bit about me. Please call me ZSL. And ahead of time, thankies for the welcomes ;3

Hi ZoruaSnivyluver,welcome to BMGf. To get started here, just find forums you like and start posting, though it may be a good idea to read the section and forum rules first to make sure what you post is allowed. The Pokemon Video Games section sounds like a forum you'd enjoy. Also we do have a Gallery here and a section called Artist's Alcove to post your art. Feel free to check them out :) If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have and I'll try to help you the best I can. I hope you have a great time here

Welcome! Hope you have a fun time here.

Blah blah blah, rules and stuff.

Anyways, now to the fun part. There's a whole lot of artsy stuff here. I'm not really big on it I'm not that great at drawing..., but they're a friendly group. If you're looking at being a bit more competitive for your VG experience, I'd check out the Battles forums. They're not all that active, but they have a dedicated few in there. They'll know where to point you for a basic intro.

Assuming the "-luver" part of your UN is a mis-spelling of "lover";

your username makes me want to cry and cut things

But welcome here regardless, have a wonderful time!

Don't worry about him(^). He's just a strange little boy. Hey there, and welcome....I like to cut things.

The "luver" part is actually meant to demonstrait my stupidity, as I have blonde moments (I'm a brunett ;A; ) quite often...

I like cutting things as well! ^.^ I've got some Pikachu snowflakes laying around...

The "luver" part is actually meant to demonstrait my stupidity, as I have blonde moments (I'm a brunett ;A; ) quite often...

I like cutting things as well! ^.^ I've got some Pikachu snowflakes laying around...
Yay, a fellow stupid brunet who likes to cut things:banana:! I prefer to cut things that die or feel pain, though:sweatlol:.

Hello and Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you. ^^; I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here! ^^ If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me and I will answer the best I can ;) Happy Posting!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom