• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm new! What is your opinion on Cinccino?

welcome! I actually saw you around in Fun & Games earlier lol. I hope you're enjoying your time here on the forums so far! :bulbaWave:

Cinccino is so cute! I love its design and how it looks like it's wearing a big fluffy scarf. I also think its hidden ability Skill Link is great for it because it gets so many multi-hit moves, it makes it a lot of fun to use in battle. It's a very good Pokémon :bulbaLove:

welcome! I actually saw you around in Fun & Games earlier lol. I hope you're enjoying your time here on the forums so far! :bulbaWave:

Cinccino is so cute! I love its design and how it looks like it's wearing a big fluffy scarf. I also think its hidden ability Skill Link is great for it because it gets so many multi-hit moves, it makes it a lot of fun to use in battle. It's a very good Pokémon :bulbaLove:
Thx! I'm having lots of fun! ^w^
Skill link is pretty cool hability for Cinccino I used it in showdown for a bit, and it was better than expected :D
It design is one of the cutest in the games in my opinion

Hey there, welcome!

I love Cinccino! I really like it's design, the fluffy scarf thing gives it a very cute and sorta elegant (idk if that's the right word but hopefully you know what I'm getting at) at the same time vibe that I really like. I also agree that it's a lot of fun to use in game, I used one in a mono-normal-type run a year or so ago and she was a pretty good member of my team, definitely one that pulled her weight. Technician powers up most of the multi-hit moves Cinccino gets a nice bit as well, it's probably not as reliable for using a multihit focused setup as Skill Link but it's still pretty fun to use on Cinccino.

Hey there, welcome!

I love Cinccino! I really like it's design, the fluffy scarf thing gives it a very cute and sorta elegant (idk if that's the right word but hopefully you know what I'm getting at) at the same time vibe that I really like. I also agree that it's a lot of fun to use in game, I used one in a mono-normal-type run a year or so ago and she was a pretty good member of my team, definitely one that pulled her weight. Technician powers up most of the multi-hit moves Cinccino gets a nice bit as well, it's probably not as reliable for using a multihit focused setup as Skill Link but it's still pretty fun to use on Cinccino.
So cool we agree! ^w^

Welcome!

One of my favorite Gen 5 pokemon and probably my favorite normal type. Still got the one with maxed IVs, Jolly nature and Skill Link in my Pokemon Y.

It’s possible for it to be shiny in the introduction of Black 2 and White 2, so that’s cool.
It’s good to have more evolution stone Pokémon as well, really wish the moon ball would affect more than just the moon stone (but that’s a tangent).
Neat Pokémon as a favourite!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom