I'm New!

Reaction score
I'm Defensive Bastiodon! I like Steel types! They're my favorite. My second favorite type is Water. I like steel types because they have high defense (most of them do :sweatlol: ) and they can hold out a while in battle. My favorite Gym Leader is Byron of Canalave :ksmile:! Of course that would be expected... Lol. He freaking awesome! Who else in Pokemon can rock an epic cape like that?! I'm not the best at battling, but that's mainly because I'm a slow attacker. I have maxed out one Pokemon's best stat and that would be my prized Bastiodon! I get stressed a lot, so I usually go to my weight set upstair to pump iron. Quite stress relieving, actually, and there is nothing like having a body of steel! Lol. In person I may not look like it, but I do workout. That has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon :sweatlol:. Got of track. Nothing like a good defense for a good offense!

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, defensive bastiodon. We're glad you chose BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
Hi defensive bastiodon, welcome to BMGf. I hope you have a great time here :) If you need any help with anything here, feel free to ask any questions you have.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Hello defensive Bastiodon, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

The Coolest!
Reaction score
Welcome to Bulbagarden defensive bastiodon!

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Hiya!

Welcome to the community.

Happy posting :lol:

TheAussie Rayquaza Master
Reaction score
Well you sound like a great guy. Have a good look around BulbaGarden Forums, enjoy your time and have fun. :thumbup:
There's quite a bit to see in here, Pokemon battles, trades, clubs, votes, news, discussions, posting games, art pieces, stories, ect.
Steel types are my 3rd favourite type right next to water types. I'm guessing you like Empoleon as-well?

Last edited:

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Hiya :) I like water types too, anyway enjoy your time here :)

The Fire type :)
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Defensive Bastiodon, I hope you enjoy your time on here.

I like your name by the way :)

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the forums!! Happy Posting™ :)

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, defensive bastiodon! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! :)