• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm new!

Jaden Yuki

Get your game on!
Reaction score
Hi, I am 10 years old and new, can I have help with the rules and howto do everything? It would really help!

Hmn. I'll visiter message you the rules url, then~^^

Welcome to the forums Pokeparadox. I'm glad I got you to join, we should chat here for awile. Serebii's is no fun for me right now, hense why I invited you here...I hope you enjoy this place, outside of that, too, though.^^ The people here are very nice^^

Good! You also told me that it is young kid friendly? I hope so, Im only 10!

^ I would think it IS kid friendly, since it's the forum of a pokemon wikipedia (Bulbapedia). Hopefully i'm right. But maybe you should just stick to being friends with me just to be safe. I'm not sure if there are older female pokemon fans with weird interests or not around here....geee, i hope its kid friendly .-.; Id invite you to Sanriotown but I dunno if a hello kitty forum would appel to you lol. Though thats like the most kid friendly forum i ever joined. XD Even with the weird drama.

Greetings Pokeparadox and Welcome to BMGf :) Feel free to ask any questions you have, I'm always open ^_^

oh great another Paul fan

Hello Pokeparadox, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure to read up on the Rules, FAQs, and Stickies of each section.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

--------

If there's anything you don't understand about the rules or FAQs, be sure to ask :)

Hello there! I hope you have a nice time here at BMGf. :-D

Welcome to the forums, Pokeparadox. We're glad you chose to join BMGf and hope you enjoy your time here.

Your signature's over the limits... if you want to get it checked, post here.

Howdy!

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Happy posting :lol:

Which of all of you said that I am like ash? Because GMW says some people say i am like ash and i want to know who...

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom