• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm new

Foster

Reaction score
I'm Foster and I'm new here sooo.. uh Hi!!
I am a 15 year old female who is athletic and i have accounts at other websites.I also just posted a fan fic if anyone wanted to read it? So yeah....it's nice to be a member of bulbagarden.

Hi and Welcome to Bulbagarden. Please forgive me for saying so but you're user name is the same as my German teachers second name. ARRRRRGGGGHH!

Oh Hell, this is going to be wierd thinking my German teachers all over the forums(no offence intended), sorry if I ever accidentally refer to you as Sir or Herr Foster.

It's also the (last) name of my form tutor. Welcome. Check out the Rp's, please!! (smiles cheesily)

Charmander do you go to a school in Hassocks called Downlands cos theirs a boy in Mr Fosters Tutor group that I've seen on Pokemon sites in the school library.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom