• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm new!

iHabieru

Reaction score
Hi ^^

I'm iHabieru (also know as Habieru, but this nick was registered XD). I'm spanish and it's possible that at the moment I'm saying strange things that you can't understand.

I'm here because Dialgarules said me that here I can learn more english at the same time that I speak about Pokémon :3

I hope that you understand all I say, and if you wanna, help me saying what I say wrong.

Aww, help your English? D= I like the way you talk now. . TT_TT It's awesome. XD

Anyway, I hope you have fun here!

I'm here because Dialgarules said me that here I can learn more english at the same time that I speak about Pokémon :3
That was all great, until you said 'said me that here. .' (You DID want help, right?).

Don't worry, though, your English is better than most people's.

Hey, Habieru. You seem to know english pretty well. Hope you have a good time here.

Your English is decent, I'm sure it will improve.
Thanks for joining! It is fun here.
I did the same thing once on a French forum.

Welcome! And as others stated, you'll find people who are worse at English than you... and they speak it as a first language. Welcome and enjoy yourself!

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom