• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm not new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

My friends are my power!
Reaction score
I just thought I'd say hi!

wow way to be late dude.
anyways welcome to bmfg

Well, I did make a Garden Grotto thread when I first joined.

I just thought I'd say hi anyway. It couldn't hurt... right?

I still haven't made a garden grotto thread.
Helps with the mystique.

I've been thinking of doing one of these to re-introduce myself. :3 TBH my Garden Grotto entrance wasn't that good, lol

Well, might as well make a post here to get my count up.

Hello! Where have I've seen you before.... I do know it's not in Pokemon Universe: Kanto though...

I've been good =P

Hang on, I've never seen you before... right? That name doesn't ring a bell. Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom