• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

I’m scared :(

Reaction score
I just found out that a monster known as the rake is real!!!!

the rake is a human dog hybrid that kills people by cutting people in their sleep!!!!

as if 2020 could not get any worse: first the bushfires, then the coronavirus, then the return of kim jong un, then the hornets and gypsy moths coming to america, then the protests, and now this!?!?!?!?!

Pictures show proof that he’s real!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Pictures show proof that he’s real!!!!!!!!
Photographs aren’t automatically proof, especially blurry poor quality images. You could easily edit stuff in photoshop to produce convincing “evidence.” Not only that, but how can you tell that those are images of the rake and not something much more mundane? I mean the second one could easily be a creepy photo of a toy or baby someone took for reasons.

You can rest easy, the rake isn’t real.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
You sure the source of these images is credible? Check that out first

Reaction score
Photographs aren’t automatically proof, especially blurry poor quality images. You could easily edit stuff in photoshop to produce convincing “evidence.” Not only that, but how can you tell that those are images of the rake and not something much more mundane? I mean the second one could easily be a creepy photo of a toy or baby someone took for reasons.

You can rest easy, the rake isn’t real.
These images were from videos, and video that had the second image had The Rake making Screaming noises, so that proves he’s real

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
These images were from videos, and video that had the second image had The Rake making Screaming noises, so that proves he’s real
People can make fake videos too. I mean, how do you know that was the rake and not some guy in a costume or some CGI with some fake noises put in the video to make it seem real?