• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm sick of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felly

running on a loop
Reaction score
Before I begin my rant, I'd like to promptly apologize if this is in the incorrect section. If it needs to be moved, the new staff is more than welcome to do so.

..Oh, wait, did I say new staff? But how would I know about the new staff? I've been gone since April. Well, that's just a big fat lie. I'm sure that some of those with common sense may have looked at my profile and noticed that I've been visiting, but not posting. Which brings me to today's post.

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the drama between Glacidia, Bulbagarden, and Serebii. I have friends on all three forums. I shouldn't have to worry about going onto a forum or chat to talk to my friends or post about whatever and then worry about how I'll be criticized for my beliefs. I shouldn't have to be shunned because of who I'm friends with. I'll be friends with whoever the bloody hell wants to be my damn friend. I'll believe in whatever the hell I want to believe in. I also shouldn't have to worry about going into a chat and being singled out for shit I didn't do.

So how about them boob avatars? Would anyone mind enlightening me about the appropriateness of these boob avatars? I thought Bulbagarden was a forum for all ages. I'm pretty sure some 7 year old doesn't want to come on BMGf and see boob avatars on all of the staff avatars. That's real mature.

Oh, and speaking of the staff, I'm not so thrilled with who's staff now. DCM? Insomniac? Really? Was there really no one else better qualified for the job? Maybe it's just my personal hatred towards them; maybe it's just the fact that I feel they treated me like shit. At any rate, I don't particularly like the new staff, but I doubt this will even be addressed.

With that said, I'm announcing my return to Bulbagarden, provided I'm not banned for this post or any subsequent post. Provided I'm not banned for this post or any subsequent post, I would like to start anew. Start all over; no vendettas, no hatred towards any of the members of staff, and most importantly, no drama that I'll be involved in.

--Felly. :)

love you too babe.

guess you're just another person who threw a fit, said you're leaving, but "lurked for lulz".

bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom