• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm slowly getting closer to making my own fansite

hanecco

Hoppip Appreciator
Reaction score
Oh boy

Ok, so a while ago I may have mentioned something about making a Pokemon fansite. I've done more work on it since then, and I've finalised the site design, site name (Mirage Island), and some content I want to get done for the site's launch. (A lot of it's been written already...!)

I reorganised the site's files and revamped some of the quizzes I made to include more detail, although I think some tweaking could be done to make the results match choices better. And I created a Wordpress blog to cover updates to the site. It's not live yet, but it provides a way for me to notify readers by email whenever something new is on the site, as well as speak to them without revealing my email address. (They can email me through the form, and I post replies on the blog.)

I even decided on my own name for once - I was Lumilite, but now I'm lapisora. I've been bouncing around internet names for a quite a while now, but I like this one. It comes from "lapis" (the mineral used to produce ultramarine blue pigment) and "sora", the Japanese word for sky.

Wow, I'm so excited. I don't know who'd be interested in pre-release info of a fansite that doesn't exist yet, but once it's all live, I'll definitely announce it here and put a link in my signature.

I'm so hyped.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom