• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Im sorry No title =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double8CHUCKNORRIS

Reaction score
Hello Guys If you read my introduction topic You may have heard In the topic RMTs[Rate My teams]Are So Fun for me Anyways I have started to be really good at Rate My Teams.And I decided TO make an OU[Overused]Rate My Team.I am not great at team making as well so Dont try to hard on meh.And please dont mini Mod me in this thread I really get Annoyed about Mini Modding[Mini Modding is going Like Oh you need to post your team Differently crap]And if you could please not post like this.
BAD
BAD
OK your team is pretty Good but needs a few changes,Give your latias Choice Scarf as your team would get destroyed By Weaviles,And on your Slamence Run Life Orb Instead Of Choice Scarf,I highly Reccomend You get Rid Of Celebi For A Different pokemon Due to the fact That 3 Of your pokemon Are Weak To Ixce Types.Overall its a good team although it needs some changesd And that is Why Im rating your team 8/10 I hope you get better lcky with your Next Rate My team as well[I will help you with your next Rate My Team
That is the stuff That I want to see You post I dont wanna See anything Else But that and I will Completely Ignore what you post If its like that.Moving On I will show you mMy Team Building Process,So you get how I built My New Team.

For My lEad I chose A Bulky Swampert cuz its Bulky

I need Latias Counters and Sweepers Scizor Is the way to Describe it

I need a special Sweeper Salemnce is perfect

As My Team needed Special Walls.Gallade is Defensive

Well Metagross is A perfect Wall,I chose Him

And the final Sweeoer is Tyranitar

OK Lets move onto The Real Team

1.The Star lead

swampert.png

Swampert @ Leftovers
Torrent
Impish[+Df -SpA]
252HP 216Df 42SpD
Earthquake
Waterfall
Roar
Stealth Rock

Anyways Swamperts Roar Is a great move to have on your team,I figured If Ib gave Swmapert Roar It can Pwn leads Like Slamence,
So Lets see the other Leads

Metagross:Earthquake,Roar

Roserade:Switch To Gallade

Swamperts;Rocks Roar

Ninjasks:Stealth Rock,Roar

Tropius:Lol

Tyranitar:Earthauek/Waterfall

Salaemnce:Roar

Blisset;Lol again

Yanmega:Switch To Gallade

Thos are all the leads I can think of

2.The Destroyer In Things

scizor.png

Scizor @ Leftovers
Swarm
Adamant[Atk -SpA]
196HP 252Atk 62Spd
Swords Dance
Quick Attack
Bullet Punch
Brick Break

A Standard Swords Dance Scizor

3.Special Sweeper

salamence.png

Salamence @ Choice Specs
Intimidate
Modest[+SpA -Atk]
252SpA 252Spd 4HP
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Hydro Pump
Draco Meteor

A Standard Special Salamence

4.Pschycal Sweeper

gallade.png

Gallade @ Life Orb
Steadfast
Adamant[+Atk -SpA]
252Spd 252Atk 4SpD
Close Combat
Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Shadow Sneak

A Standard Gallade

5.Pschal Tank

metagross.png

Metagross @ Leftovers
Clear Body
Impish[+Df -SpA]
252HP 216Atk 42Spd
Meteor Mash
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake
Agility

Agilitygross Needs Zen Headbutt In order to not get walled by Rotom,Agilitygross Is Hard to counter with it I gave it Impish Nature so its a bit more of a tank And you all know What AgilityGross does right?[HE PWNS IF YOU DIDNT KNOW]Not too much to say about Agilitygross Though

6.The Final Sweeper

tyranitar.png

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Sand Stream
Jolly[+Spd -SpA]
252Spd 252Atk 4HP
Stone Edge
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Crunch

A standard Choice Scarf Tyranitar

Can you rate this It took forever to make.

Swarm is useless since you have no bug attacks. Get rid of Scizor's Leftovers.

Technician + Life Orb + Swords Dance + STAB + Bullet Punch is deadly. There is really no need for you to define the definitions you're using either.

Last edited:
This is a "standard" Swords Dance Scizor
Scizor@Life Orb
Technician
Adamant
32HP/252ATK/224SPE
~SD
~BP
~Brick Break/Superpower
~Bug Bite/Roost/Quick Attack

Your Scizor pretty much get's no boost's at all.

Also you have too many sweepers, you need walls and tanks. This seems like just a randomly put together team to take down the top OU Pokemon in the metagame...you have no spinners, where Scizor and Mence won't live well if you keep switching them out, you have too many choiced and set-up Pokemon. Celebi, Breloom, Gengar, Heatran, Latias, Salamence, Gyarados, Azelf, Jirachi, Zapdos, Metagross, Dragonite, Starmie, Suicune, Tyranitar, Scizor, Blissey etc can just break this team in half. You need to start looking for better Pokemon to better cover your weaknesses.

Swarm is useless since you have no bug attacks. Get rid of Scizor's Leftovers.

Technician + Life Orb + Swords Dance + STAB + Bullet Punch is deadly. There is really no need for you to define the definitions you're using either.

Um You know Life Orb Is an easy way To Kill it though.

Um You know Life Orb Is an easy way To Kill it though.

This combination is one of the top reasons Scizor is where he is in the metagame. The added abilities of the Life Orb allow Bullet Punch to be a massive powerhouse. The minimal HP loss is a sacrifice.

Yanmega:Switch To Gallade

Why the hell would you switch to Gallade if yanmega comes out? STAB Bug Buzz and Air Slash will fuck you up faster than a...well, i'd rather not use graphic similies.

Scizor @ Leftovers
Swarm
Adamant[Atk -SpA]
196HP 252Atk 62Spd
Swords Dance
Quick Attack
Bullet Punch
Brick Break

A Standard Swords Dance Scizor

I'm going to write up a full critique of this in a bit. no, if you can't see the myriad of things wrong with this set, from ability, to EVs, to Items, to moves, then you don't deserve to.

Gallade @ Life Orb
Steadfast
Adamant[+Atk -SpA]
252Spd 252Atk 4SpD
Close Combat
Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Shadow Sneak

Scrap him. I'm a fan of gallade, and the Psychic/Fighting combination has always appealed to me, but there's a reason why he's UU. His speed is out-classed by Lucario, who's got a stronger priority move and fewer weaknesses for the OU Metagame to capitalize on. just run a standard SD Lucario, and you'll have no problems.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Inner Focus
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Moves:
~ Swords Dance
~ Extremespeed
~ Stone Edge
~ Close Combat

5.Pschal Tank

I don't know how you screwed up the word "special", but dammit, you found a way.

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Sand Stream
Jolly[+Spd -SpA]
252Spd 252Atk 4HP
Stone Edge
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Crunch

For all intents and purposes, you can do a lot better for a scarfed revenge killer than Tyranitar. The only bonus he's giving your team is sand stream, and even then, you don't have any pokemon to capitalize on the special defense boost. replace him with a better pokemon for the job, like latias, flygon, heatran, or plenty of the other revenge killers in OU.

Can you rate this It took forever to make.

Seriously? really? this took you forever? your spelling is atrocious, your formatting is a pain to sort through, and you obviously didn't think as much about strategy as you did looking at base stats. I suggest you work on your grammar, and improve your knowledge of the metagame.

~Yours Truly

Last edited:
The main reason you would even run Roar is to make use of entry hazards. This team has none. Your team is full of sweepers. 5/6 of those are physical. What are you going to do against stall teams, who thrive on entry hazards (your team has no spinners) and walling different kinds of attackers?

Once Tyranitar's gone... I can't believe I'm saying this, but... your team is walled by... Slowbro. I'll try to make this point hit a little harder...

Your team is walled by Slowbro.

Now I'll point out some of the already noted problems:

As I mentioned before, Roar isn't doing anything but pHazing your opponent. You have no entry hazards.

Why does Scizor have Swarm and no Bug-moves to make use of it?

Yanmega > Gallade

Roserade is a common lead. Might want to add that to the list.

Actually 1337R34P3R, I think that actually says "physical". Can't tell though.

You need some serious revisions, and a serious grammar check. Start by choosing AT MOST two of your physical sweepers and dump the rest. Then add some walls and support Pokemon.

Posting The Rate My team

I honestly doubt it took your forever. It looks like you typed it within 5 minutes of clicking on the "New Thread" button.

Also you seem to refuse to even acknowledge other people's post on your team, you gave them absolutely no feedback and there actually trying to help you fix this team.

You called for a facepalm?

Anywho, on the subject of your team, all that's been said is true, and I'm not even going to try to one-up Wiil's post. ;P (It would be rather futile, after all, once it's said your team can be walled by a single pokemon, that's when you know you need to rethink something!)

It's the emphasis on Slowbro :p

So you're saying all anyone needs to do is have let's say a Dugtrio to trap T-Tar and OHKO with EQ, then just bring in Slowbro with
Calm Mind
Slack Off
Surf
Psychic/Ice Beam

Exactly. A CB Dugtrio + a CM Slowbro combo would absolutely decimate this team. I'm sure there are other ways, but... I mean COME ON! It's freaking Slowbro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom