• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I'm sure this is considered art...

Sketch

Vintage
Reaction score
For my Crafts class...we're making books...and for the final we had to make a personal book. Not wanting to do anything difficult...I made the easiest book...a single signature. To make them like...pretty and what not, you use scrapbook paper. I wanted to make mine Pokemon themed since I want to use them for keeping track of my EV Training.So, I thought to myself...what Pokemon has a repetitive design...and I got some honeycomb print paper and I decided on Combee. Then I decided to make another book....but I had to do Ambipom...since it's my favorite Pokemon ever...so here you go!

2917_510012350249_124801481_30407288_7218633_n.jpg

Ambipom is the better of the two. On the Combee book I kind of ran into...technical problems. The pattern themselves were made in Illustrator.

i love them :D haha i really like the combee one actually :)

I like the combee one alot, although I'd proably get beaten up if I walked around with that, but still neat.

Oh man, that's so cute. XD I personally like both of them.

Now I want to make something all craft-y with Pokémon..

Sweet! They look like something you could buy from Pokémon Center in Japan. :)

Yeah, the combee one, I WANT IT! It's very cool and cute, Pokemon Company should get on at least making Pokemon School Supplies with Combee as a book cover! I like the Ambipom as well, but I just think the Combee is really cute!

I would buy the Combee one.
I'm rather jealous ;_;

Thanks everyone!

I have some ideas for other patterns that aren't limited to but include: Koffing, Drifloon, Vulpix and Ninetales (Together), and Togepi...these are fun to think of. Haha.

I love 'em! I would totally use those as textbook covers. It would make everyone jealous but I'd certainly be cheery. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom