• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Image limit in posts.

Lexio
Reaction score
What is the image limit for posts?

Has it changed recently?

Also, do the default forum emoticons count as images?

:-/:drool::flinch:

ella, ella, eh, eh, eh
Reaction score
I think it's 4. I don't know about forum emotes because I never use them.

Former Staff Artist
Reaction score
The image limit for posts is 20 images. And no, emoticons don't count as images (atleast, I don't think so). nevermind.

Last edited:
Lexio
Reaction score
This applies to every forum on the board, is that right SY?

Lexio
Reaction score
This is interesting, as my blog post will only view nine out of the ten images. Any idea why that is?

Also, thank you for clearing up the direct question.

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
It was changed back in May from 4 to 20.

This is interesting, as my blog post will only view nine out of the ten images. Any idea why that is?
Some images just have a hard time loading from certain sites. That's why it's generally good to use image uploading sites like PhotoBucket and the like.

Lexio
Reaction score
Oh, fair enough.
That clears it up.

Thanks alot SY. <3