• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals: Second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faye decided to make her way into the bar. She wanted to get a quick drink and some good food before heading back to her apartment for the night. She listened to the many talks of others, the horrible attempts of people trying to get laid for the night, and people drinking their sobriety away. She did enjoy the sound of 'Rats' playing ever so quietly. Seemed to fit the mood.

Alcea had wanted to join in on the fight, as the thugs involved seemed tame compared to demigods and the like. But being preoccupied with her beer, she had been too slow to react. The dude she had sat near earlier and the bass-player seemed to have the situation already handled. She took another chug of her beer in disappointment, while another man sat down next to her. He was kind of hot.

"Actually, I blew up a...uh...you're right, it was rain!" she stated with an awkward smile while eating the fry she was offered. She glanced out at the scene in the bar again. "Do things usually get this rowdy around Nouveau?" She asked, reaching out to pet Cerberus.

Most of Alex's challengers and spectators had ran away during the fighting.

Alex grimaced. "Damn," he thought aloud. "Going to have to have come back here again tomorrow."

He walked over to Diego and Kei with his hands in his pockets.

"You okay?" He asked

"Probably," Kei muttered, still nursing the injury to her head. "I'm willing to bet that I have a concussion at the very least. But there isn't shit I can do about that, so probably as fine as it gets with me, I suppose." She responded to Alex after giving the bartender a wolfish glare. "But hey, at least I have an excuse to play hooky tomorrow.."

She mumbled something that vaguely sounded like 'thanks' in Diego's general direction, too tired to lift herself from her laying position on the ground.

Diego decided not to make a comment on Kei thanking him and simply nodded back to Alex. "Well, the adrenaline is starting to go down so my shoulder is starting to hurt like a bitch," he pointed out, he could already feel it getting sore and bloated. "But I don't think it's anything too bad," he added, he was more concerned with the Guardian's possible arrival.

Alex sighed.

"Well, at the very least, mind if i walk you guys to hospital or something? You both look black and blue." He said.

No shit Sherlock, Kei mentally snarked, attempting (and failing) to sit up properly. Begrudgingly she realized she would need help getting to her feet.

Sighing, she eyed Diego furtively, and held out her hand.

Hopefully he would get the message.

"you can't even walk..." Alex sighed

He walked over towards Kai and lifting her like she was mere pillow slung her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing.

"Now, which way is the hospital?" he asked.

"Somewhere." Kei grunted, racking her brain for directions of any sort. "Actually, I think there's one near that one cafe a few blocks north of here.."

She decided to say nothing about the rather brutish manner she was being handled, shooting Diego a slightly-pleading look. This guy was a complete stranger.

"I can walk myself, I'm not a fucking cripple, you know.. I just needed help getting up."

This was Kei's most subtle, polite way of saying 'put me down before I deck your face' without outright saying it.

Riz continued to work on his paper, unaware of the chaos that had found so many others. Including his sister.

Fareeha had been on the way to the bar when she'd noticed that two riders on motorcycles like hers had seemed to be trailing her. Her bike could out run them for sure, so she decided to make a sport out of it. So she gunned the engine, seeing if they followed. They did.

As the three riders raced through the city, the young woman considered how she'd be getting out of her predicament. While she was military, she also knew that the supernatural caused its own problems. It would take some luck if her assailants weren't humans. And then a thought struck her. Her sidearm. Grinning, she spun her bike around and skidded to a stop. As she slid, she drew the pistol at her hip. Pausing for a moment, she took aim and put a single shot into each engine block. The two bikers who had been chasing her came to a stop in front of her.

"Oi! Fuckers! What's with the stalking!" Fareeha shouted at them as the duo got up off their ruined vehicles. No answer. Instead the two attackers pounced. She didn't have a choice. The sound of four more gunshots rang out, she double tapping both of her attackers. But the bullets didn't stop them and soon they were on her.

A backhand sent Fareeha back, her lip bloodied. "Oh that is not how you treat a lady!" She roared, throwing a quick left jab followed by a right hook to get her some space. Forgetting about the gun in her hand for the moment, the pilot found herself in a street fight. She had training and speed, but her does had strength and toughness. She barraged them with punches and kicks but nothing seemed to do the trick.

And then she realized that she needed to make tracks if she wasn't going to get caught by the Guardians. There was only one thing left to do. Spinning backwards, she flipped upwards over her bike and found her shots. She emptied the rest of the clip into the two attackers and as the echoes of the last shot died down... They finally collapsed to the floor.

Fareeha sighed, wiping some more blood off of her lip. Two ruined bikes, two bloodied and ruined attackers... It was a true mess.

"I don't know,' Diego shrugged before walking to Alex's other side and slinging his good arm on his other shoulder. "Also, thanks man," he said with a smile, though he was actually doing it to tease him. He turned towards Kei. "Oh, that must be the cafe in front of my place."

"Okie doke, Let's get going" Alex smiled.

Pretty much carrying the two he marched up the streets trying to find the nearest hospital.

"I hope don't get lost..." He muttered to himself.

"Hey, you shit, I said put me down," Kei growled, uninjured eye twitching dangerously, "and if you don't, I will send you to the seventh circle of hell with third degree burns. Or maybe I should incinerate you instead..?"

From the tell-tale signs of her skin's surface heating up, Alex would soon know she really wasn't kidding.

"Hey, lighten up." He laughed putting her down. "I thought you couldn't walk, sorry."

He gave her a sheepish smile.

"You know, you should smile more or your face will freeze like that." He joked.

"Yeah, well, I've had a shit day," she muttered with a scowl, crossing her arms over her chest. "I also think expecting a smile out of the resident jerk is a little too unreasonable of a demand."

"Hmm? Well it is a bar. Bar's are always full if idiot drunks!" he responded cheerfully. "As for in general....the Guardians keep things in order so not really that bad. Of course I wouldn't know much about late night. It's usually too bothersome to be out at this time. I take it that means you're new here."

Cerberus on the other hand backed from the woman's hand, sniffing it and after a bit deciding she was safe and letting himself be pet by her. "He's cautious of others. If he doesn't like you he bites. Most of the time he's pretty chill with people as long as their intentions are good," he explained to her.

Lana's attacker continued to advance, swinging violently with the former moving out of the way. A quick jab to the face, then another to the side was what it took to keep the person at bay. Quickly, she tried to grab at the bat - she was successful. With the weapon in hand, Lana immediately took aim and cracked the assailant right in the side of the head.

They were out like a light, and Lana was quick to back away. "Fuck. Shit, what in the hells..." She muttered to herself. She made tracks immediately, following a path that led away from the scene before the attacker woke up.

That brought her to the scene of Fareeha and her gunning down of her assailants. Lana stopped in her tracks, staring at the bodies of the bloodied attackers, then she turned to Fareeha. And then, she saw her gun. "Aw shite!" She exclaimed, then hid behind a building before the stranger could possibly turn the gun on her.

Diego noticed something interesting not too far from there. For one the street they were on was dark and quiet, but what drew his attention was the figure standing in the middle of the street, with a gun. "Figures," he muttered as he glanced at the ruined motorcycles and what seemed like...dead people? around the woman. "Okay guys, I think we should take a detour here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom