• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals: Second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcea woke up with a moan, placing her hand on her head. She had a massive headache. What had happened last night? She stepped out of bed, and heard a squish beneath her feet. She looked down to see a pile of vomit right next to her bed.

"Ah, that's right...had a bit too much to drink while I was talking with that cute violinist." she thought to herself. "His name was Lucifer, I think..." She couldn't remember any specifics about what had happened after that. She looked around for some sort of pain relieving medication, but couldn't find any. She had the day off, and had wanted to spend it locked in her apartment room lurking the net and reading. Now she had to go to the store to get pain meds. Ugh.

Stepping out the front door of the building, she was met with a swarm. Talking about thugs and odd sounds from the night before, it seemed like. She was sort of interested in listening in on the conversations, but treating her headache was more important, and their ramble wasn't exactly helping that. She rushed passed them. It didn't take her too long to locate a drug store.

Alcea's headache completely disappeared literally seconds after swallowing a few pills from the container she had just bought. Realizing the pills were probably infused with some sort of magic, she calmed down about having had to pay $35 for the cheapest bottle of pain medication in the whole store.

"At least the soda's normal priced..." she muttered to herself as she opened a can of orange soda, taking a sip of it. "Delicious as always".

Walking out of the store, she noticed a particularly dense crowd of people swarming around a large fountain. She nudged a woman on the outer edge on the crowd.

"Um, excuse me...what's going on here?" asked Alcea

"Some guardians are questioning people about that ruckus from last night." said the woman. "I tell ya, this city's not as safe as I used to think!"

Ah, the criminals from the night before. Now that her head was clear, it would probably be a good idea to hang around to learn more about what was happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom