• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"One at the market the first encounter, and it was my main form of attack in the second." Xavier answered with a smirk. "Concordia finally broke me out of feeling nothing but guilt about this whole thing." He added as an explanation for his new found positivity. "Didnt think she'd be able to break through a celestial capacity for self loathing but there you go."

Outside of the inn stood a young man, his eyes looking at the building in curiosity before a slight grin formed on his face. "I guess this is the place, I found out about," he said with a bright smile, adjusting the bag he was carrying on his back along with the sword strapped to it. Well then let's go," he said to himslef as he made hsi way into the inn, immediately making sure to get a grasp of his surroundings. "Hello!" he called out when he walked into the lobby. "I wonder if I got the right place after all" he wondered to himself.

Likewise, another girl of pale complexion and the physique of an 18 year old into the inn. Amaterasu glanced around, slightly raising an eyebrow. She wasn't the strangest looking, at least - despite the floating Divine Instrument parallel to her back and her odd crimson markings, she seemed 'normal' enough.

"This is the place, huh.." She mumbled, her dark brown gaze flickering over to the vampire with the katana out of curiosity.

"Heh.. Yeah, I am. My name's Amaterasu, but you can call me Ammy." She introduced herself, smiling a little. "What's your name?"

"Yeah, you too." She chuckled a bit, shaking his hand firmly before looking around once more. "..It's kinda quiet around here, you know?"

"Name's Vincent." The token human said, looking up from his napalm, which he was idly sloshing back and forth in it's jar. He turned to Ammy. "Like the one Japanese goddess lady from that video game?" He asked her.

Last edited:
"Heh... I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.. I've never once heard of a goddess named Amaterasu." She glanced at Vincent, raising a brow. "You smell human, amongst all these creatures.. What could be your reason for coming to this sanctuary, I wonder?"

"That's because..." Vincent said, then stopped. The answer was on the tip of his tongue. But then it fell off. "I smell human? I'm not wearing any cologne, but I suppose I'm flattered nonetheless. We can discuss it over dinner, if you like."

"Yes. You smell like a human, and Ken smells like a vampire." She remarked bluntly, her smile fading a bit.

His advances were spurned. Oh well. He turned to Ken, swiveling around in the stool. "Ah, another vampire? Nice to meet you." Vincent said. He leaned to the side a bit. Was that a sword on his back? That was a sword on Ken's back.

"That's a sword on your back." Vincent said.

Just a swiftly as Vincent saw the blade, it was gone from Ken's back. "Indeed, it is - that's something I can't have you just flaunting around, unfortunately," Concordia said, holding the blade in her hands. She smiled at the two. "These are newcomers that hail from another safehouse... though I was told there would be three of you."

Wren looked up from her book, waving to the two newcomers.

"Wouldn't that mean I couldn't have my Divine Instrument either?" Amaterasu asked with a nervous chuckle, waving back at Wren with a slight smile before turning to Concordia once more.

"Well, I'm not quite sure if Amber got sidetracked or not.. My name is Amaterasu, if you hadn't overheard our conversation just then.. I'm a descendant of Shiranui."

"You can have it," the woman said. "If you're not flaunting it around. No drawing weapons within the inn," she said, handing the blade back to Ken.

Rose had spent her morning in the library. Drinking her black coffee from the porcelain mug, she turned a page in the romance novel she was reading. Much to her surprise, it wasn't one she had seen before. Given her many years of living, she loved reading every romance novel she could get her hands on. Of course, sexually provocative or sexually explicit novels were too distasteful, so she avoided them. She loved classic romance novels with acts of chivalry and happy endings. Given her past in England, it was all she ever wanted. Her mother was brutally murdered by Vampire hunters, and they attempted to kill her sister. Her creator had raped her and impregnated her before brutally attacking her and killing the un

born child. In return, she killed her creator as an act of revenge for her child, who had no chance to even fight. The revenge didn't ease the pain though. There wasn't a day that went by that the thought of her dead child didn't cross her mind. Her sister was almost murdered as well, but ended up being turned by another creator, though she didn't remain with him as Rose had with hers prior. They tried to lay low and keep hidden from the humans as to not bring attention to themselves. That only worked for so long until Rose packed her few things and fled to the Inn. She hadn't heard from her sister, and worried if she was alright. Of course, no news could be interpreted as good news in this situation. For now, she would have to remain at the inn until it was safe, and then she would look for her sister.

"Ehehe... I can try, I suppose." Amaterasu cracked a small smile, glancing over all the people present. "A mix of Infernals, Celestials, hybrids, vampires... It seems there's a lot of people at this inn."

"That's a weapon? Do you hit people with it?" Vincent asked, brow furrowed. He supposed he wasn't in much position to judge, considering his weapon of choice.

"I don't believed I'm inclined to give a demonstration, but yes. It is a melee weapon." Amaterasu returned her attention to Vincent, her smile being replaced with a small frown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom