• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moment Jett heard mention of a pocket dimmension, he took one hand out from his jacket and snapped. Moments later his white cold mist appeared arround his body, warranting a sigh of relief from the tired elemental. Notably more comfortable than before, he quietly followed the others.

Wren nodded at Nicolette's words. "Right. Well then, guess we better keep them from doing that," she said. "You're safe here."

"I am very glad to hear that," Ken's uncle replied with a smile as he walked back. "Oh and sorry for my rudeness, my name is Kinjou Tsugiri, it is very nice to meet you. Please do sit down, we prepared this banquet all for you."

"Fancy," Lorenzo pointed out as he sat down, making sure to take his shoes off first.

"Um...Wren..." Don walked into the living room, a defeated an embarassed expression on his face. "I'm sorry...I couldn't hold the fort," that's when he saw Nicolette, as well as the state she was in. "So she was the one that the door, what happened?" he asked in confusion.

"Kenny bear!" a girl called out. She had silver dyed hair, green eyes and fair skin. She had a grey shirt on, and black pants. She just ran up to Ken and hugged him tightly. It was clear she wasn't biologically related to him or any of his family members. She just ran up to Ken and hugged him tightly. "I've missed you so much!"

Ken jumped slightly at the sudden hug from his relative before letting out a laugh, though it was clear the laugh was causing him to let out what few air was still in his lungs. "Hey Lilly...I missed you too..." he groaned out as he tried to hug her back.

"Lilly please don't break your cousin's bones," Kinjo stated with a sigh. "Please excuse her, she's my adopted daughter."

"He might as well be my brother at this rate," Lily explained before looking at the group. "Hi! I assume you're all Ken's friends?"

Raku slowly nodded, examining the other girl wordlessly.

"My, look how short you've gotten." An older male muttered to himself, arms crossed over his chest. "Got some good-looking friends, though." Hajime commented with a smirk. He looked to be no older than 19, with crimson eyes and messy auburn-hued hair.

"Don't be so rude, baka-nii," said a shorter girl who didn't appear a day over 12, the female smacking Hajime in the back. She had long black hair done up in a neat ponytail, her bangs braided back. Electric blue eyes searched the group members, before she gave them a smile and bowed. "Please excuse my brother. What he means to say," her tone grew harsh as she glared at him. He wilted under the intense gaze, stepping away, "is that we'll be glad to have you. It's nice to see you again, onii-san." The girl's mannerisms and outfit were like that of an oriental princess.

"Says she was attacked and needed somewhere to stay," Wren responded to Don.

Another knock came to the door. Christ, it was popular this week. "Keep an eye on her. I'm gonna go get that," she said, walking toward the door.

Opening it, she found a male standing at roughly six and half feet in height and built like some world-class bodybuilder, dressed in a silver and black hooded cloak. Over his shoulder sat a blade that looked almost comically huge; given his stature, it was probably just right for him.

Wren blinked, staring up at him. "Hi."

"I have come on behalf of the Astral Council," his voice was gravelly, aged, yet solid.

Oh.

"Those within this home have been issued a summons to the Halls. Attendance is mandatory for all still remaining within," he continued. That meant he knew of the trip to Japan taken by the rest of the house.

"That sword seems kind of uncomfortable," Don said as he glanced towards the door, looking at the man that stood in front of them. He didn't know what they referred to in regards to the Astral Council or why they would need them. "Need anything else?" he asked Nicolette.

"I thought you didn't get along with your extended family," Lorenzo pointed out towards Ken.

"Not all of them really," Ken replied slightly embarassed as he looked towards the others. "It's nice to see you all again, I thought I'd never get to talk to you guys."

"Yes, we are sorry about the excile," Kinjo said, scratching his beard slightly. "But I've lifted it as we do need your help with a predicament. "

"Maybe?" Raku scratched her cheek in thought, sifting through her memory. "I think I read something about it once."

~

"Nandatte? The Astral Council?" Kei muttered to herself, warily eyeing the man with a guarded, unreadable expression. She was trying to get a read from his soul.

"They are three ancient treasures belonging to the dieties Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Susanoo," Kinjo stated sagely as he looked at the group. "Amaterasu's Magatama, Tsukuyomi's mirror and Susanoo's Kusanagi, one of the most ancient and powerful blades in the world."

"Oh, we've met them before," Ken pointed out in realization. "Amaterasu used to live at the house with us."

This statement seemed to make Kinjou's compulsure falter, as if he had heard something that was completely incredilous. "You...don't say," he stated hesitantly.

"Yeah, she left a little while ago though," Ken added with a slight frown. "Around the time Raku came in actually, it was like they switched or something."

"But anyways. While each of the regalia are scattered around the mainland Kusanagi itself is being guarded by the yokai here in Tokyo," his uncle explained carefully, leaning back. "Unfortunately there have been reports of attacks around the area by other yokai and western creatures as well, we don't know who exactly it is but it seems like they're intent on stealing Kusanagi. Of course, that would be bad not just for us but for the world itself."

"Oh, I remember Ame and her brother," Alexis said to mostly herself, "her brother was the one who took me to meet Emmanuel for the first time."

Rose said nothing but knew that if she and Xavier ended up staying, they would surely be stuck fighting. The selfish part of her was glad to have some time away from it all.

"No, I'm fine," Nicolette said. However, she was far more interested in eavesdropping on Wren and the visitor at the door. "Who is that man?" she asked.

"I have absolutely no idea," Don replied, helping Nicolette up carefully so that they could get a better look at what was going on at the doorway. "But that sword looks really impractical."

Kinjo looked at Ken and then at each of his companions, still amazed by everything they were saying. "Let's just say I've seen a few interesting things these last couple of days," Ken laughed.

"Well...regardless, we'd prefer it if you could help out in finding the culprits starting tomorrow," he insisted. "You'll be going to the place where the sword is kept along with Mizuki, Lilly and..." he glanced at the other girl for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom