• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Um, after dinner, Xavier and I will be departing for our destination," Rose spoke up, sounding apologetic. In all reality, she wasn't. She was glad to be going. "We wish we could stay, but we have to make it to the island before it gets too late."

Alexis seemed rather concerned about the whole thing in regards to Kusanagi and how it related to Ame and her brother. She grabbed out her cell phone and started texting yet again.

Have you guys heard from Ame and her brother? Apparently there are reports of many creatures...um, Yokai, after the Kusanagi, wanting to take it? Would they be after Tsukuyomi's mirror or Amaterasu's Magatama?

she then sent the text. She hoped the text gave her some answers rather than more questions.

"You all will report to the Hall and receive news of things to come. As of today, you have been recognized as heroes by the Astral Council," with that, the large man bowed to them. "Thank you for your help against the Archdemon, Lilith."

Wren blinked. That was new; receiving thanks for their help. Still, she couldn't deny that it made her happy. "Uh. No problem."

Then, she was worried.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Kei muttered to Wren, shifting her gaze between the man and the Celestial cautiously.

"Heroes?" Don asked, blinking in confusing, he was used to getting bad news when weird people dropped by at the apartment.

"Oh, well I hope you enjoy what our country has to offer to the best of your abilities," Kinjou stated respectfully to Rose and Xavier.
As they all proceeded to eat Ken couldn't take his glance off the girl that had presented herself before, she had called her "nii-san" all of a sudden but he actually didn't remember meeting her before, and she also seemed...really familiar.

Mizuki happily bit into the onigiri, her gaze briefly meeting with Ken's. The younger girl gave him a smile (one that unfortunately didn't reach her eyes), her electric blue gaze turning towards the other Yokai. Flinching a little when she felt a hand on her shoulder, the girl turned her gaze to meet Hajime's.

"Ne, Mizuki," the older male called out to her in a softer tone than before, smiling down at the young girl. "Just give it time. Miracles don't happen in a day."

The Yokai nodded, if a bit reluctantly, and returned to her food, not saying anything else.

"That this is totally shady?" Wren responded to Kei. "Yeah. And, we're supposed to meet you guys... when?"

"A week from now," the man said. "We look forward to seeing you all there."

With that, he disappeared.

Ken caught the girl's glance for a moment, the feeling bothering him even more. "Nah, couldn't be," he said as he continued to eat.

Once they had all finished eating the group was given the room they would be staying in. The boys (in this case Ken and Lorezno) would be staying in one room while the girls (Raku and Amber) would be staying in another. But first Ken had gone to say his goodbye to Xavier and Rose. "I really will miss you guys," he said to the two with a slight pout.

"So I'm confused," Don pointed out as he walked over to them. "Are we supposed to be happy or not? "

"I know, but we will all be back at the house before you know it," Rose smiled, "Heck, we will probably see you on the same flight back. Also, take care of Kari for me."

"Don't worry about that," Raku commented with an equally vindictive smile, slinging her arm around the poor boy. "Not with me around," she grinned, her tone dark.

"Heroes," Nicolette mused. "If you're that worried, I'd consider the possibility of it being a ruse," she eventually said.

Last edited:
"Though, Xavier and I will be going now." Rose smiled, "You all enjoy your trip though." she then looked to Xavier. She was more than ready to have some alone time with her boyfriend. They would be away from the fighting, and would be away from the rest of the house. She loved them all, but she really enjoyed her quality time with Xavier as well. A time not to worry about her sister constantly and to relax was something she desperately needed.

"Don't get too wild with eachother," Raku called after the both of them with a sly smirk, before heading back to her room. She still had some work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom