• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Imperfect 5IV Pokemon

PokeAmi

Reaction score
I have some Imperfect 5IV Pokemon for trade.
I'm not quite sure what I want for them. So just give me offers, then we see :) All of them is lv 1, Untouched.

-Aerodactyl - Male - Jolly - Pressure - Eggmove: Tailwind - 31/31/31/31/X/31 -
-Abra - Male - Timid - HA Magic Guard - Eggmove: None - 31/31/31/31/31/X -HealBall Reserved for VeggiePopper
-Shinx - Female - Adamant - Ha Guts - Eggmove: Swift, Taken Down, Fire Fang and Ice Fang - 31/X/31/31/31/31
-Croagunk - Female - Adamant - Anticipation - Eggmove: Counter, Bullet Punch, Fake Out and Drain Punch - 31/X/31/31/31/31 -NetBall X2
-Croagunk - Female - Adamant - Dry Skin - Eggmove: Counter, Bullet Punch, Fake Out and Drain Punch - 31/31/31/31/X/31-TRADED
-Croagunk - Male - Adamant -Anticipation - Eggmove: Counter, Bullet Punch, Fake Out and Drain Punch -31/31/31/31/31/X-NetBall
-Aipom - Female - Jolly - Run Away - Eggmove: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech - 31/31/31/31/X/31- TRADED
-Aipom - Female - Jolly - Run Away - Eggmove: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech - 31/31/31/31/31/X
-Aipom - Female - Jolly - Pick Up - Eggmove: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech - 31/31/31/31/X/31
-Aipom - Male - Jolly - Pick Up - Eggmove: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech - 31/31/31/31/31/X TRADED
-Aipom - Male - Jolly - Run Away - Eggmove: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech - X/31/31/31/31/31 - TRADED

*This Thread will probably be updated more, because I seem to get alot of Imperfect 5IV Pokemon, I don't need, when breeding :p

Last edited:
I just got a whole lot of Pokemon Bank-Pokes (like Cricketot, Glameow and the like). Name what you want, I can breed them for you, and what I want is your Aipom with imperfect IV in HP and the Croagunk with the Dry Skin. I do have to tell you, I have no Bank-Pokes with HA.

I just got a whole lot of Pokemon Bank-Pokes (like Cricketot, Glameow and the like). Name what you want, I can breed them for you, and what I want is your Aipom with imperfect IV in HP and the Croagunk with the Dry Skin. I do have to tell you, I have no Bank-Pokes with HA.

Alright! The offering pokemon with no hidden ability is totally fine :)
What about Glameow and do you have Meowth, Oshawott, Tepig or Piplup?

I have all 5 of them. Pick 2 of them, and tell me what nature/gender/anything else you want them with.

I have all 5 of them. Pick 2 of them, and tell me what nature/gender/anything else you want them with.

-Glameow - Adamant - Female -anything else doesn't matter
-Meowth - Jolly - Female - anything else doesn't matter

Thanks! :)

Highly doable. Are you willing to wait until I'm done with the breeding process? Or do you want to make the trade tomorrow?

Highly doable. Are you willing to wait until I'm done with the breeding process? Or do you want to make the trade tomorrow?

We can trade when you're done :) Doesn't matter if it's today or tomorrow. I will check here regularly today, so if you're doen today, we can trade then :)

Look at that, I just finished. Here's my FC: 0447 6644 8531. And my in-game name is Arcee.

-Abra - Male - Timid - HA Magic Guard - Eggmove: None - 31/31/31/31/31/X -HealBall

Can I have this Abra? I can offer you an female untouched Jolly, x/31/31/x/x/31 Sand Veil Gible w/ Outrage once I can get online (I wasn't able to download the last update so I cant' get online now), or a Jolly 31/x/31/x/x/31 male Gible, or both if you will. My FC is 1418-6718-4136.

Last edited:
I would like one of those Aipom. I have many pichus that know volt tackles, but I have no idea about IVs. If you want something else, I also have a Venomoth and Bronzong.

-Abra - Male - Timid - HA Magic Guard - Eggmove: None - 31/31/31/31/31/X -HealBall

Can I have this Abra? I can offer you an female untouched Jolly, x/31/31/x/x/31 Sand Veil Gible w/ Outrage once I can get online (I wasn't able to download the last update so I cant' get online now), or a Jolly 31/x/31/x/x/31 male Gible, or both if you will. My FC is 1418-6718-4136.

Yes, you can have the Abra :)
But do you have anything else then Gible? I already have a lot of them.

I would like one of those Aipom. I have many pichus that know volt tackles, but I have no idea about IVs. If you want something else, I also have a Venomoth and Bronzong.

I take a Pichu with Volt tackle then :) Don't worry about the IV's, if it atleast have a Good Eggmove, that's enough. You have a Female Pichu?

And which Aipom do you want?

Aipom - Female - Jolly - Run Away - Eggmove: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech - 31/31/31/31/X/31

I would like to have this Aipom. I have all the starters from Gen 1 to 5. Would it be okay to trade more than one Pokemon for this Aipom, instead of my breeding for a specific nature? ^^; You're free to choose which starters you would like for it, of course. I also have Tynamo and Porygon if you would prefer those.

Aipom - Female - Jolly - Run Away - Eggmove: Agility, BeatUp, FakeOut and Screech - 31/31/31/31/X/31

I would like to have this Aipom. I have all the starters from Gen 1 to 5. Would it be okay to trade more than one Pokemon for this Aipom, instead of my breeding for a specific nature? ^^; You're free to choose which starters you would like for it, of course. I also have Tynamo and Porygon if you would prefer those.

Alright to Aipom :)
I do actually have all the Pokemon you are offering though ^^; But you know what, no big deal. I just take the Porygon ;)

I take a Pichu with Volt tackle then :) Don't worry about the IV's, if it atleast have a Good Eggmove, that's enough. You have a Female Pichu?

I have many female Pichus with different natures! just tell me the nature of the one you would like!
I would really like the male Aipom with the Pickup ability.

I have many female Pichus with different natures! just tell me the nature of the one you would like!
I would really like the male Aipom with the Pickup ability.

A Timid Pichu, if not, then a Jolly :)
What is you Friend Code?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom