• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Imperfect 5IV Pokemon

I would like one of those Aipom. I have many pichus that know volt tackles, but I have no idea about IVs. If you want something else, I also have a Venomoth and Bronzong.

I take a Pichu with Volt tackle then :) Don't worry about the IV's, if it atleast have a Good Eggmove, that's enough. You have a Female Pichu?

And which Aipom do you want?

I have many female Pichus with different natures! just tell me the nature of the one you would like!
I would really like the male Aipom with the Pickup ability.

A Timid Pichu, if not, then a Jolly :)
What is you Friend Code?

I have a boy and girl Timid nature Pichus. Do you want me to nickname them for you?
My friend code is 2380-3676-4199
How will I know it will be you in the game?

I would like one of those Aipom. I have many pichus that know volt tackles, but I have no idea about IVs. If you want something else, I also have a Venomoth and Bronzong.

I take a Pichu with Volt tackle then :) Don't worry about the IV's, if it atleast have a Good Eggmove, that's enough. You have a Female Pichu?

I have many female Pichus with different natures! just tell me the nature of the one you would like!

What is you Friend Code?

I have a boy and girl Timid nature Pichus. Do you want me to nickname them for you?

No thanks to nicknames :) FC added.
My in game name is Charlotte :) My profile Icon on PSS is Default Serena :)

What is you Friend Code?

Thank you! BTW, what does my friend safari have?

What is you Friend Code?

Thank you! BTW, what does my friend safari have?

You're very welcome :) and your Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr and Dousion :)

-Abra - Male - Timid - HA Magic Guard - Eggmove: None - 31/31/31/31/31/X -HealBall

Can I have this Abra? I can offer you an female untouched Jolly, x/31/31/x/x/31 Sand Veil Gible w/ Outrage once I can get online (I wasn't able to download the last update so I cant' get online now), or a Jolly 31/x/31/x/x/31 male Gible, or both if you will. My FC is 1418-6718-4136.

Yes, you can have the Abra :)
But do you have anything else then Gible? I already have a lot of them.

Thank you!! :D Mmmm, I have some decent Jolly Charmander (31/x/31/x/x/31, or 31/31/x/x/x/31); other than that, I have nothing else worth it.

-Abra - Male - Timid - HA Magic Guard - Eggmove: None - 31/31/31/31/31/X -HealBall

Can I have this Abra? I can offer you an female untouched Jolly, x/31/31/x/x/31 Sand Veil Gible w/ Outrage once I can get online (I wasn't able to download the last update so I cant' get online now), or a Jolly 31/x/31/x/x/31 male Gible, or both if you will. My FC is 1418-6718-4136.

Thank you!! :D Mmmm, I have some decent Jolly Charmander (31/x/31/x/x/31, or 31/31/x/x/x/31); other than that, I have nothing else worth it.

Yeah, I take Charmander :) Is it any chance that one of them is female? xD
What is your FC, btw?
Mine is in my signature :)

What is your FC, btw?

Well, the ones I referred you to are all male. I do have one female, though. It's Brave and its IV spread is 31/x/31/x/x/31, just like one of the two males I mentioned earlier - actually, she's their mother, so it's Lv. 31 due to the time it spent at the Day Care, but otherwise, it's untouched. Since it doesn't have a good nature, I can give you both the male and the female so you can freely breed for Jolly Charmander's with perfect HP, Attack and Speed :).

Oh, and my FC is 1418-6718-4136. I'm still unable to get online due to Nintendo's servers still being down :( I hope tomorrow will be the day.

What is your FC, btw?

Well, the ones I referred you to are all male. I do have one female, though. It's Brave and its IV spread is 31/x/31/x/x/31, just like one of the two males I mentioned earlier - actually, she's their mother, so it's Lv. 31 due to the time it spent at the Day Care, but otherwise, it's untouched. Since it doesn't have a good nature, I can give you both the male and the female so you can freely breed for Jolly Charmander's with perfect HP, Attack and Speed :).

Oh, and my FC is 1418-6718-4136. I'm still unable to get online due to Nintendo's servers still being down :( I hope tomorrow will be the day.

Alright, sounds good! :)
Two Charmanders for The Abra then! Hope the Issue with Nintendo is fixed soon :/
Just send me a Pm when you're ready ;) I will be checking here reguarly tomorrow.

I'd like to have that 31/31/31/31/31/x Run Away Aipom that you're offering (if you're still using this thread, that is). You know, the one that hasn't been traded away yet. Yeah, that one over there ^^

I have some perfect 5IV female Ferroseed which I'd be happy to give you in return. Their egg moves are: Seed Bomb, Spikes, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed and they're all in Nest Balls. Interested?

Can I get that 31/31/31/31/x/31 Aerodactyl?

I can trade you various 5iv pokes in return:
- Shinx (w/ ice fang & double kick), Chespin (HA w/ curse & spikes), Froakie (HA), Marill, Venipede (HA), Gastly, Meditite (w/ psycho cut & drain punch), Espurr (HA, both male & female), Ralts (w/ shadow sneak), Vulpix (HA), Mareep (HA), Scatterbug, Pumpkaboo, Yamask, and Goomy.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom