• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In-Game Quote Thread

Re: funniest sayings you've heard in any pokemon game,manga,or anime(but mainly game)

XD i sorta remember that

Re: funniest sayings you've heard in any pokemon game,manga,or anime(but mainly game)

Due to some water contacting my silver(or my missingo experiments with red), I got the following message:
"tHe gLaSS iS ReAdY fOR pOPpING"

The game never worked again after that, but dang it was funny

"Hey! You're not wearing shorts!"

Ash: It's just following Pikachu around, like some sort of streaker or something.

Brock: CAN I HAVE SOMEONE'S PHONE NUMBER??? MAYBE AN ADRESS?? EMAIL?!?!?!?!?

When he said adress i thought of something weird.

Misty: It was warm and squishy.....

I'm gonna pwn every other quote here with this one from Hour of the Houndour,
Jessie said:
Wow James, you really are using that rod well!
James said:
Well thank you Jessie, I've always found rods and reel and tackle to be rather alluring!

Movie 9
meowth: look at those diamonds and pearls

j and j: they'd be great names for games

meowth: lets finish this season first!

you know P-o-k - e- accent balls!

Movie 9
j and j: look at those diamonds and pearls

meowth: they'd be great names for games

You had it backwards

Gotta love the "I LIKE SHORTS. They're comfy and easy to wear."

In emerald's Battle Frontier there are two triathletes who say: "I AM GOING TO BE A [MOTHER/FATHER]"
Makes me wonder...

Here's a list of all the sayings: http://www.upokecenter.com/games/emerald/guides/bftrainers.php

Last edited:

"IF YOU WIN I'LL GIVE YOU A PRESENT"
/defeated
"HERE IS YOUR PRESENT! A DOUBLESLAP!"
~ Beauty in Emerald BF.

Youngster Bradley apparently said, "Tomorrow is when we really battle."

Yeah, and I'll kick your butt tomorrow too.

in emerald one of the beauties in the battle fronteir said something along the lines of"if you win i'll give you a kiss." and for the first time i was playing as a girl. that got a little weird.....

When I first joined the ribbon syndicate a message something like this came up (I don't remember exactly what it said, though, so this might be a little bit off):
"Emily joined the ribbon syndicate with no say in the matter!"

in emerald one of the beauties in the battle fronteir said something along the lines of"if you win i'll give you a kiss." and for the first time i was playing as a girl. that got a little weird.....

0_0 Wow. That reminds me off a sailor on Route 222 who something similar to this (once again, this isn't not be an exact quote):
"A fish can never get away from me! A trainer passing by also can't escape from my clutches!"

Also, I'm sure everyone remembers the sign next to that bed in Galactic HQ that says "Please make sure the bed is unoccupied before getting in?"

lol yeah! and i was just in the resturant battling and one of the trainers, a reporter, said "darling darryl,are u ready? when i take a bite,i want a close up of my lips,all right?" lol thats sexual

A Team Galactic Grunt saying "Cosmic energy for the win!"

An artist trainer from DPPt saying that he wanted to call his next masterpiece "My Pokemon is Fight!"

Therte are others but these are on the ones I currently remember.

"Done like dinner!" - I forget who says it, but it's on your way to Mt. Moon in Red/Blue. That always made me laugh.

Also, "I like shorts! They're comfy, and easy to wear!" is a classic.

I always thought "FUFUFU" in the emerald games was funny in a weird sort of way I mean what is he trying to say?

F. U. That's what he is saying.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom