• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

in HG/Gold, when your Togepi hatched, did you go back to prof. Elm immediatly?

I didn't hatch Togepi until post-game. And even then, I didn't consider going back to him.

No. I didn't even realize you would get anything for it playing SoulSilver, and I didn't think it was worth it in HeartGold.

Wait you're supposed to go back with the Togepi? .... I need to play some Heart Gold now ... gotta hatch a Togepi!

In HG, never did. I was waiting until I got Fly, but my Togepi evolved before I could get it to Elm.

If I did, I never knew XD

I think I got the call and ignored it, as I do with 95% of the calls I get from people in HGSS.

I wait until I have to head off to the Pokemon League and pass by New Bark

In the original games, no. I loved my Togepi and I was afraid Elm would take him.

In the remakes, I showed him Togepi two of the estimates 48 times I played the game.

Usually it hatches for me as I'm approaching Goldenrod City, at which point I figure that I'll wait and give it to him when I have a shortcut back to Violet and the starting area. Subsequent playthroughs I've almost forgotten about it entirely, as I really think that Everstones are a waste of space. Not a big deal for me.

i remembered to do it after completing half the game and evolving it into a togikiss

In Gen II, I biked all the way back to New Bark Town after beating Morty to show Elm my Togepi...only to get an Everstone.

In Gen IV, I waited until I got Fly. No need to hurry home to get an Everstone...LOL

First time I went back forgetting that I didn't really want the Everstone in SS and on HG I said "I don't think so!" lol.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom