• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

In Memoriam: Celebrities

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Dustin Diamond, who played Screech on Saved by the Bell, lost his battle with cancer yesterday.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
SOPHIE, an electronic music pioneer and trans icon, died a few days ago. I'm not very familiar with SOPHIE's work aside from a few songs, but I was still very sad to hear the news all the same.

poisonous heat for everyone
Reaction score
Örs Siklósi

the vocalist of the Hungarian rock band AWS (ah-vee-esh), they even competed in 2018 Eurovision

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Christopher Plummer, award winning actor best known for "The Sound of Music" and "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo", among other films, died yesterday at age 91.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio host and media personality, has died at age 70 today after a long battle with lung cancer.

Reaction score
Australian music promoter Michael Gudinski (who founded Mushroom Records and signed up Madder Lake, MacKenzie Theory, Matt Taylor, The Dingoes, Skyhooks, The Choirboys, Kylie Minogue, and Split Enz as well as Eskimo Joe) died peacefully in his sleep overnight, aged 68 (Vale: Michael Gudinski | TV Tonight)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Legendary Formula 1 commentator Murray Walker has died aged 97. While we will remember him from his Formula 1 commentary, he did more than that, including the British Touring Cars in the 1960s and 1970s and Australia's Bathurst 1000 (at Mount Panorama) in 1997 and 1998 (Murray Walker).

Last edited:
Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Veteran actor Yaphet Kotto has died at the age of 81. He was best known for his roles in movies like Alien and Live and Let Die as well as TV shows like Homicide: Life on the Street. He also was an alternative choice for the role of Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation before Patrick Stewart was chosen instead.

"Betcha can't tackle me!"
Reaction score
Dale Earnhardt, legendary NASCAR driver, died 20 years ago last month in the 2001 Daytona 500. We lost him too soon.

"Betcha can't tackle me!"
Reaction score
That's sad. I've read a good bit of her stuff when I was younger. I didn't know she was still alive, much less 104. That's amazing.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
English actor Paul Ritter and US Congressman Alcee Hastings also died.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
And now the rapper DMX succumbed to a heart attack caused by a drug overdose. He was 50.