• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Reaction score
Prince Philip passed away today. He would have been 100 in June.
I remember heading home from watching a short film I was an extra in a couple of years ago last night, and while on City Link heading home, I decided to change the radio station in my car to ABC NewsRadio and it was carrying the news that Prince Philip had died (I changed the station at approximately 2345 last night AEST- UTC+10). Even though it was last night, it will be up there with the deaths of Princess Diana (in 1997) and Michael Jackson (in 2009) or the disintegration of the Colombia Space Shuttle upon reentry (in 2003) as one of those things that you remember where you were when you heard the news.