• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In Memoriam: Celebrities

RIP Michael Crichton and Walt Disney

Last edited by a moderator:
Most, if not all lovers/fans of heavy metal will have heard of the passing of Ronnie James Dio. Dio, being the "innovator" of the metal horns that are so common these days passed away at age 67 after suffering from stomach cancer. He is most known for his time with heavy metal bands Rainbow and more famously as the singer of Black Sabbath post- Ozzy Osbourne. He is also noted for his solo work under the name "Dio".

Rest in Peace, Ronnie James Dio \m/

RIP these people, RIP those people, RIP I don't fucking care, RIP people people.

Even know I never knew who you were...RIP Fara Faucet...everyone is sad about Michael Jackson and no one cares about Fara even though they died on the same day.

I lol'd at "fara faucet", now I feel bad.

In Memoriam Celebrities

A good man indeed has passed to a better place. He will be missed

apparently, another metal musician was found dead today. Paul Gray (or #2), bass player of the band Slipknot. He was apparently found mere minutes ago.

R.I.P. Paul Gray.

R.i.p. Gary, You made us laugh many times... Now take your well deserved rest .

In memorial of Gary Coleman.

You ended your life at a time when you were paying your bills by selling your old junk on ebay. Now that you're dead, most of that stuff you'd already sold is probably going to go straight back on there, at double the price.

Back
Top Bottom