• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In Memoriam: Celebrities

rip jeff buckley
today is the 13th anniversary of your death, but you have not been forgotten. your fans still love you and miss you jeff <3

That's troublesome... Betty has just started a new Tv series.

Betty White... It will hit hard, incredibly so.

Ugh, it makes my stomach tumble just thinking about it. :-(

Same here D:

I've grown up hearing her voice so much, and seeing her alot of places. I don't want her to go :(

The world wouldn't feel the same to me without her D:

...Yeah. Let's not run Betty into joining the rest.

Indeed, Rue will be missed D':

She was one of the funniest on the show, on the few I've seen

I don't know if there is another thread for this, but John Wooden just recently died.

He was a great coach over at UCLA, and accomplished much. May he rest in peace~

Why would you praise a man who was just as bad, or even worse than Hitler?

Hitler was insane. Stalin was not. But Stalin was still really, really bad, don't get me wrong.

RIP Paul Gray (Slipknot bassist)

Okay, this thread is not about political leaders, so no more mentions of Stalin, Hitler, etc.

Back
Top Bottom