• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In need of Koraidon. Trade/Tradeback

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been working on completing my Dex at my own pace and I've hit the point where all I need is now is to register Koraidon. I'm open to trading a shiny (Pawniard, Pawmi, Bagon, Venonat, Impidimp) holding an ability patch or a dream ball. I'm also open to a Miraidon tradeback, as I wish to retain my second for the possibility of online battles. If you want one of the aforementioned shinies along with me trading back your Koraidon, I'm definitely willing to make that work.

Thank you all for your time and have a better day!

Hello! Welcome to the forums!

I’d be willing to tradeback. I’m fine without the shinies but I would like an Iron thorns.

I’m free all week. 7 to 7:10 P.M. would be a good time to trade. Just say the day and it’ll most likely work out.

Thanks in advance

Thank you, glad to be here!

Thanks for responding. I should be on with your Iron Thorns around 2pm today, I can also do the evening around 7. The link code will be 0369-9630.

For my clarification, are we doing a Miraidon for Koraidon tradeback and then I trade you the Iron Thorns after? Or Am I trading you Iron Thorns for Koraidon and then trading your Koraidon back?

I’m not available at two so let’s do it around 7 to 7:10 as I noted above.

I think we should do it as this:
1. Miraidon > Koraidon
2. Koraidon > Miraidon
3. Iron Thorns > ???
Sounds perfect to me. I'm totally open to whatever for Iron Thorns. Maybe a Slither Wing? No worries. I'll be ready at 7

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom