• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In Process of Creating Pokemon Forum- HELP WANTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Red

Kaboom
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Lone Wolf in the hiz-ouse!

Yeah, so, I created this Pokemon forum site, and I could really use some help. You can find it here: Home -

The forum is specifically for roleplaying. Imma make five seperate sections, one for each region. They will each have multiple threads for every town there. However, the regions will all share a daycare, a battle arena, etc.

I'm also thinking of putting up video game walkthroughs, videos, and updates on the Pokemon world. What do you guys think?

A word of advice. Never use FreeWebs, it sucks so badly. Use Proboards, you can a make a free forum there.

Sure, I can help if you want to.

You should also have a place where you can have Sign Up threads, normal pokemon RP threads, Private RP threads, and whatnot. (like how BMGf has it laid out). It would make things more organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom