• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

Should we do a reset? I’m doing a reset.

I add Theodore Roosevelt’s neck, which seemingly carries out the Roosevelt corollary by attacking any item that harms another item

Cupboard:
TR neck

Ok then so
I add the Undertale copy that matpat gave to the pope

Cupboard:
TR neck
Potted piranha plant
Undertale copy that was given to the pope by matpat

Should we do a reset? I’m doing a reset.
rlly you should add an item to reset it
i add the time machine, which as previously stated adds an old item from previous in the thread. it adds an inch of snow from page 117

Cupboard:
TR neck
Potted piranha plant
Time Machine
Inch of snow

my time machine :(
i add a pressure plate. once the cupboard reaches 10 items, it will be set off, causing some sort of effect that i will tell you about later.
Cupboard:
TR neck
Potted piranha plant
Inch of snow
Pressure Plate

i add zen mode galarian darmanitan. the inch of snow melts from its flames, but also being made of snow, the amount of snow in the cupboard is ultimately a net positive, so theodore roosevelt's neck chooses to leave it alone.

TR neck
Potted piranha plant
Pressure Plate
Galarian Darmanitan (Zen Mode)

I add shark repellent. It can be used to repel sharks.

TR neck
Potted piranha plant
Pressure Plate
Galarian Darmanitan (Zen Mode)
Shark Repellent

Back
Top Bottom