• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

Oh dear! The number 4 is now in the cupboard. 4 knocks out a random item every, hmm, 4 turns. 4 knocks out the Lit Scented Candle. And for the sake of my convenience, I will now note the properties of the items so far.

Cupboard:
Kisume ×7 (Knocked out for 3 posts) [Crushes an item out of existence every 3 turns, scatters three wisps knocking out 3 items/duplicates of items]
Tomato Soup
Ena ×7 [spawns a Turron every 2 turns]
Turrón ×13
Anvil x7
HQ Duplic-8-inator [duplicates a random item every turn by 7]
Small Bomb [destroys itself and one other item when fire is placed into the thread]
4 [knocks out an item every 4 turns]

Eats the Tomato Soup

Cupboard:
Kisume ×7 (Knocked out for 3 posts) [Crushes an item out of existence every 3 turns, scatters three wisps knocking out 3 items/duplicates of items]
Turrón ×13
Anvil x7
HQ Duplic-8-inator [duplicates a random item every turn by 7]
Small Bomb [destroys itself and one other item when fire is placed into the thread]
4 [knocks out an item every 4 turns]

Must I remind you about the effects? Anyways. I'm reviving the thread by removing the death 4 as my action, and fixing the effects and Turróns. The High Quality Duplic-8-inator begins smoking because a post was skipped, and seemingly stops working. Either there's too many things in the cupboard for the channel's tastes, or using a bootleg 7-in-1 mario cartridge as part of the machine was not the smartest idea out of all of them.

Cupboard:
Kisume ×7 (Knocked out for 1 more post) [Crushes an item out of existence every 3 turns, scatters three wisps knocking out 3 items/duplicates of items]
Turrón ×20
Anvil x7
Smoking HQ Duplic-8-inator [Currently broken.]

Last edited:
It’s the season of spooky! Time to dig this game out of its grave. Mwahahahahaaa.

I insert a Cursed Dollhouse. Upon placing it into the Cupboard, it magically sucks up all of the preexisting contents, trapping them within. It also gives the Cupboard a spoooooooky appearance for October!

Spooky Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse

I insert Unown N into the cupboard. Every turn, it will summon another Unown (which will be listed one after the other ie; [N] --> [NA] --> [NAN] --> [NANI] ). An Unown will continue being summoned every turn until there are none left in the cupboard. Only a single Unown can be removed at a time.

Spooky Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [N] [Summons a new Unown every turn]

I add Count von Count into the Creepy Cupboard. Screw it, that’s what I’m going with now because it just sounds that much better. Each turn, the Count summons one Bat into the Cupboard, because he loves to count them. So now there’s one, one Bat! Ah, ah, ah! Going “ah, ah, ah” while counting the bats is not required, but it is fun. An Unown O slips into the Cupboard to be with its fellow Symbol Pokémon. I wonder what the Unown will start spelling!

Creepy Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [NO]
Count von Count
Bat ×1

I add a telephone wire to the cupboard. Every two turns, a bird of some sort will gather on the telephone wire (starting this turn, birds listed next to wire); at ten birds, the wire will snap. One raven find the telephone wire and sits on it. Unknown M appears, and another bat is summoned.

Creepy Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [NOM]
Count von Count
Bat ×2
Telephone wire (On wire: Raven ×1,)

To get into the spooky spirit, I add a Skull to the Cupboard. Don’t worry, it’s just a decoration!* Another bat and another Unown enter the Cupboard. Now there are three bats, ah ah ah, and four Unown, ah ah ah! Next turn, a bird will be due to arrive.

Creepy Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [NOMO]
Count von Count
Bat ×3
Telephone wire (on wire: Raven ×1)
Skull

*Disclaimer: the phrase “just a decoration” is purely a statement of the item’s functionality, and should not be legally interpreted as a denial of the possibility that it may or may not be an actual skull sourced from a deceased human

I add Duskull to the Creepy Cupboard. It's interested in the skull and hangs around it. A Mandibuzz lands on the telephone wire. An Unown R appears. Also, 4 bats, ah, ah, ah!

Creepy Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [NOMOR]
Count von Count
Bat ×4
Telephone wire (on wire (2/10): Raven ×1, Mandibuzz ×1)
Skull
Duskull

I invite the ghostly duo Yu & Rei back into the Cupboard, with the same effects as last time; anytime you make a post while they’re in the Cupboard, you must make a pun! Additionally, they may optionally turn one living being in the Cupboard into a ghost version of themselves during a turn. There is now an Unown E in the lineup. And five bats, ah, ah, ah!

Creepy Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [NOMORE]
Count von Count
Bat ×5
Telephone Wire (on wire (2/10): Raven ×1, Mandibuzz ×1)
Skull
Duskull
Yu & Rei

I invite the ghostly duo Yu & Rei back into the Cupboard, with the same effects as last time; anytime you make a post while they’re in the Cupboard, you must make a pun!
To quote Master Oogway, "My time has come."

I put a Hypno into the Cupboard. However, this is no ordinary Hypno, for it took a couple theatre classes and as such, really knows how to make an en-trance. For as long as the Theatre Hypno is in the Cupboard, once per turn, he can either hypnotize another object or sing a showtune of the writer's choice. For this first performance, the Theatre Hypno uses his psychic powers and flair for the dramatic to recreate "Growltiger's Last Stand" from CATS. A Braviary lands on the telephone wire, right next to the Mandibuzz. An Unown D joins the string of Unowns, and now there are SIX! SIX BEAUTIFUL BATS! AH! AH! AH!

Creepy Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [NOMORED]
Count von Count
Bat ×6
Telephone Wire (on wire (3/10): Raven ×1, Mandibuzz ×1, Braviary x1)
Skull
Duskull
Yu & Rei
Theatre Hypno

I add Cofagrigus from Super Mystery Dungeon into the Creepy Cupboard. Each turn he'll create something from gold to add to the cupboard. What a golden opportunity! He creates a Golden Teapot immediately. "Glorious!"
Another bat arrives. Seven bats! Ah, ah, ah. An Unown U arrives. Theatre Hypno does a great rendition of "Take That Look Off Your Face" from Tell Me on a Sunday. "You would love to be right! I'll bet you didn't sleep good last night! Couldn't wait! To bring all of that bad news to my door. Well I've got news for you. I knew before."

Creepy Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [NOMOREDU]
Count von Count
Bat ×7
Telephone Wire (on wire (3/10): Raven ×1, Mandibuzz ×1, Braviary x1)
Skull
Duskull
Yu & Rei
Theatre Hypno
Cofagrigus
Golden Teapot

I add a Jack-o’-lantern into the Cupboard, while the Cofagrigus crafts a spooky Golden Candelabra for additional decoration. An Unown C joins the other Symbol Pokémon, and the Count continues going batty as he counts his eighth bat! Suddenly, Big Bird from Sesame Street awkwardly clambers onto the Telephone Wire; his effect is that he weighs down the line five times as much as any other bird, artificially inflating the count. Finally, Theatre Hypno hypnotizes Big Bird, persuading him to swing around on the wire rather recklessly. What a performance!

Creepy Cupboard:
Cursed Dollhouse
Unown [NOMOREDUC]
Count von Count
Bat ×8
Telephone Wire (on wire (8/10): Raven ×1, Mandibuzz ×1, Braviary x1, Big Bird ×1)
Skull
Duskull
Yu & Rei
Theatre Hypno
Cofagrigus
Golden Teapot
Jack-o’-lantern
Golden Candelabra

Arceus has had enough of the death of this Forum Game, and Judgements the cupboard back to its original state, although there seems to have been an error in the reset...

Cupboard:
Plain Cookies with Too Many Eggs
Chocolate Egg

Huh. Someone decided to revive it. I bring in a Pikachu. The Thing Inventor invents a Heptagonal Wheel. Hey, not every invention is going to be a useful one.

Cupboard:
Plain Cookies with Too Many Eggs
Chocolate Egg
2-Methyl-1-butanol
Thing Inventor
Pikachu
Heptagonal Wheel

i add 4 again. 4 will knock out an item every 4 turns. it knocks out the cookies. thing inventor invents the thing inventor inventor. the thing inventor inventor invents a new thing inventor each turn (which doubles the amount of items being invented.)

Cupboard:
Chocolate Egg
2-Methyl-1-butanol
Thing Inventor x2
Pikachu
Heptagonal Wheel
Thing Inventor Inventor

I add a Thunder Stone to evolve the Pikachu. The 2 Thing Inventors invent 2 Thing Inventor Inventors who invent 2 Thing Inventors, for a total of 4 (but not THE 4)

Cupboard:
Chocolate Egg
2-Methyl-1-butanol
Thing Inventor x4
Pikachu (with Gigantamax Factor)
Thunder Stone
Heptagonal Wheel
Thing Inventor Inventor x3

I add an Omnitrix to the cupboard. On the first turn it is added, it will attach itself to a random living entity. Every turn after that, it can transform that living thing into a random alien lifeform (regardless of whether it originates from Ben 10 or not). Since this is the first turn it's been added, it sticks itself upon the Pikachu's wrist and transforms it into a Heatblast Pikachu. The three Thing Inventor Inventors invent one Thing Inventor each, bumping the number up to seven. The 7 Thing Inventors invent seven Duplic-8-inators, which will multiply whatever they hit by 8, and they all hit the Heptagonal Wheel, making 56 Heptagonal Wheels where there once was one.

Cupboard:
Chocolate Egg
2-Methyl-1-butanol
Thing Inventor x7
Heatblast Pikachu (with Gigantamax Factor) (equipped with Omnitrix)
Thunder Stone
Heptagonal Wheel x 56
Thing Inventor Inventor x3
Duplic-8-Inator x 7

Back
Top Bottom