• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

i take away the 2-methyl-1-butanol. the 4 knocks out all the thing inventor inventors. now we don't have to deal with all that multiplication. the omnitrix turns pikachu into a little gray man. all the thing inventors invent a subtractinator, which each take an item away from a stack. they each take away a heptagonal wheel. the duplic8inators duplicate chocolate eggs.

Cupboard:
Chocolate Egg x7
Thing Inventor x7
Heatblast Little Gray Man (equipped Omnitrix)
Thunder Stone
Heptagonal Wheel x49
Duplic-8-Inator x 7
Subtractinator x7

i take away the 2-methyl-1-butanol. the 4 knocks out all the thing inventor inventors. now we don't have to deal with all that multiplication. the omnitrix turns pikachu into a little gray man. all the thing inventors invent a subtractinator, which each take an item away from a stack. they each take away a heptagonal wheel. the duplic8inators duplicate chocolate eggs.

Cupboard:
Chocolate Egg x7
Thing Inventor x7
Thunder Stone
Heptagonal Wheel x49
Duplic-8-Inator x 7
Subtractinator x7
Each Duplic-8-Inator multiplies the targeted item by 8, so to have all 7 of them target one object will multiply that object by 56.

xD This game is so confusing, I should’ve joined years ago to catch on

I add a book called “the turtle and the duck” to the cupboard because I can.
Cupboard:
Chocolate Egg x56
Thing Inventor x56
Thunder Stone
Heptagonal Wheel x49
Duplic-8-Inator x 7
Subtractinator x56
“The Turtle and the Duck”

(says in robotic voice help me)

you gotta keep note of the functions of each item btw. also some of those things should not be duplicated.

i add calcifer. he doesn't really have a function inside the cupboard. he just moves the cupboard to a place each turn. he moves the cupboard to paris.
the thing inventors invent a cupboard sorter, sorts them in order from greatest to least amount. once taken out, they go back to the way they were. subtractinators take away all 7 duplic8inators.

Parisian Cupboard (sorted by cupboard sorter):
Chocolate Egg x56
Heptagonal Wheel x49
Thing Inventor x7
Subtractinator x7
Calcifer
Thunder Stone

lmk if i missed something

ok he's a blob now

Chocolate Egg x56
Heptagonal Wheel x49
Thing Inventor x7
Subtractinator x7
Calcifer
Heatblast Blob (equipped Omnitrix)
Thunder Stone

I add the Right Leg of the Forbidden One to the cupboard. The Omnitrix transforms the Pikachu into a Kryptonian. The Thing inventors invent seven more Subtractinators and the Subtractinators blast each other, subtracting them from the cupboard.

Chocolate Egg x56
Heptagonal Wheel x49
Thing Inventor x7
Calcifer
Kryptonian Pikachu (equipped Omnitrix)
Thunder Stone
Right Leg of the Forbidden One

I add a lit match to the cupboard. The seven thing inventors each invent cyborg canons. Calcifer moves us to London, and the Omnimatrix turns Pikachu into a Klingon.

London Cupboard:
Chocolate Egg x56
Heptagonal Wheel x49
Thing Inventor x7
Cyborg Canon x7
Calcifer
Klingon Kryptonian Pikachu (equipped Omnitrix)
Thunder Stone
Lit match

I think it might be time for a reset at this point.
I put in a super-massive blackhole that destroys everything within the cupboard before exploding, clearing it out.

Cupboard:
(EMPTY)

I take the slice of cheese pizza out of the cupboard and eat it. The thing inventor invents a Right Leg of the Forbidden One.

Cupboard:
“Cyber Soldier Porygon”
thing inventor
hat with wheels

I put in an apology letter to coordinator lissi (if she got a seizure from the Porygon episode)

Cupboard:
thing inventor
hat with wheels
Apology Letter to coordinator lissi

thing inventor is supposed to invent each turn btw

i add prismo. each turn he grants a wish wished by the wisher, bringing a new random item. the thing inventor invents the wisher, which wishes things for prismo to add. the wisher wishes for a cake.

Cupboard:
thing inventor
hat with wheels
Prismo
Wisher
Cake

thing inventor is supposed to invent each turn btw
Right I’m sorry

The thing inventor invents a surprised Pikachu meme. The wisher wishes for KFC. (I’m really hoping I got it right lol)

Cupboard:
thing inventor
hat with wheels
Prismo
Wisher
Cake
Surprised Pikachu meme
KFC

What... is this?

The thing inventor invents a slightly used tissue burner. The wisher wishes for math homework. I add a button that appears to have been thrown in a volcano. It has no special properties.

Cupboard:
thing inventor
hat with wheels
Prismo
Wisher
Cake
Surprised Pikachu meme
KFC
Slightly used tissue burner
Math homework
Button that has been thrown in volcano (Not special)

i add a bag of chips. the wisher wishes for a cookie. the thing inventor invents an anti-button, which destroys any buttonesque device.

Cupboard:
Thing Inventor
Hat with Wheels
Apology Letter
Prismo
Wisher
Cake
Surprised Pikachu meme
KFC
Math homework
Bag of Chips
Cookie
Anti-Button

I add a Left Leg of the Forbidden One. The Thing Inventor invents a Duplic-8-Inator (Haven't seen one of those in a while, huh?), while the Wisher wishes for a pencil with which to do the math homework. The Duplic-8-Inator blasts the bag of chips.

Cupboard:
Thing Inventor
Hat with Wheels
Apology Letter
Prismo
Wisher
Cake
Surprised Pikachu meme
KFC
Math homework