• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

I add a big red button. The button is pressed and... the plushie turns into an iceburg lettuce!
Cupboard:
Nike’s sandal
Button Presser
Glitter Pact
Broken switch
Iceburg Lettuce
Big Red Button

I add D.W.’s snowball. (Btw hi fellow Miitopia fan! Oh and thanks for not making KFC…I’ll explain later)

Cupboard:
Nike’s sandal
Button Presser
Glitter Pact
Broken switch
Iceburg Lettuce
Big Red Button
D.W.’s Snowball

I put in the Duplicator from a while back. It duplicates something in the cupboard each post.
The duplicator's returns ends up starting by duplicating the snowball.

Cupboard:
Nike’s sandal
Button Presser
Glitter Pact
Broken switch
Iceburg Lettuce
Big Red Button
D.W.’s Snowball
Duplicated D.W.’s Snowball
Duplicator

i add the time machine. it adds an item from a previous point in the thread every turn. Homer Simpson from page 59 is added by the time machine. homer automatically eats any food item in the cupboard. he eats the lettuce. the duplicator duplicates the nike sandal.

Cupboard:
Nike’s sandal x2
Button Presser
Glitter Pact
Broken switch
Big Red Button
D.W.’s Snowball x2
Duplicator
Time Machine
Homer Simpson

I press the big red button, which fixes the switch. I add a gamecube controller to keep it company. The duplicator machine duplicates Homer Simpson

Cupboard:
Nike’s sandal x2
Button Presser
Glitter Pact
Functional Switch
Big Red Button
D.W.’s Snowball x2
Duplicator
Time Machine
Homer Simpson x2
Gamecube Controller

i add the ufo. the ufo abducts the oldesst item each turn. the ufo abducts one of the nike sandals. duplicator duplicates the switch. the time machine (which spawns an old item each turn btw) brings out aegislash from page 69, which switches between blade and shield form each move, except it can't be destroyed or removed in shield form.

Cupboard:
Nike’s sandal
Button Presser
Glitter Pact
Functional Switch x2
Big Red Button
D.W.’s Snowball x2
Duplicator
Time Machine
Homer Simpson x2
Gamecube Controller
UFO
Aegislash (blade form)

I add a buyer. Each turn, the buyer will buy one of the items in the cupboard, removing it. It can't do this if the item is unremovable. Aegislash changes to it's shield form. The button presser presses the GameCube controllers buttons, destroying it. The buyer buys the big red button. The duplicator duplicates the Nike's sandal. The time machine brings a snorlax from page 17 into the cupboard, which eats one of the nike's sandals. Lastly, the UFO abducts the other one.

Cupboard:
Button Presser
Glitter Pact
Functional Switch x2
D.W.’s Snowball x2
Duplicator
Time Machine
Homer Simpson x2
Broken Gamecube Controller
UFO
Aegislash (shield form)
Buyer
Snorlax

i remove the glitter pact. aegislash changes to blade form, the ufo abducts the button presser, the buyer buys a functional switch. the duplicator duplicates the duplicator, resulting in a doublicator. the doublicator multiples every thing it duplicates by 4. the doublicator duplicates dw's snowball. the time machine brings in professor shinonome from page 58, who has no effect. the snorlax eats another functional switch.

Cupboard:
D.W.’s Snowball x8
Doublicator
Time Machine
Homer Simpson x2
UFO
Aegislash (blade form)
Buyer
Snorlax
Professor Shinonome

The Doublicator Doublicates the Doublicator so that the Doublicators can Doublicate the GOD WHAT IS THIS
The Time Machine brings back a Double Bed, then the Buyer buys the UFO before it can do anything, but then the Snorlax eats the Buyer, bringing up horrid thoughts for all who saw the Pokemon do that.
In any case, I take a Master Ball and catch the Snorlax with it, before Wonder Trading it off to a random shmuck.

Cupboard:
D.W.’s Snowball x8
Double Bed
Doublicator x4
Time Machine
Homer Simpson (Traumatized) x2
Aegislash (blade form) (Traumatized)
Professor Shinonome (Traumatized)

I doublicate the double bed, making it a quadruple bed. The Time Machine brings back the turnip from page 56. I put the random schmuk in the cupboard from above, who will wonder trade us any Pokémon each turn

Cupboard:
D.W.’s Snowball x8
Quadruple Bed
Doublicator x4
Time Machine
Homer Simpson (Traumatized) x2
Turnip
Random Schmuk

The Doublicators all doublicate Homer Simpson, leading to 2*(4^4) equals a whopping 512 traumatized Homer Simpsons!
Aegislash goes to shield form.
The Random Schmuck (Apparently that's the correct spelling?!) wonder trades a Dialga into the cupboard.
The time machine brings back a Cookie, which one of the Homers end up eating.
I put in a Giant Oven. Next post, it will consume 250 items and explode, hopefully cutting down on the number of Homers.

Cupboard:
D.W.’s Snowball x8
Quadruple Bed
Doublicator x4
Time Machine
Homer Simpson (Traumatized) x512
Aegislash (shield form) (Traumatized)
Turnip
Random Schmuck

(I’m so sorry if I did something wrong in this, feel free to correct me ^^; I haven’t played this in forever)

I put in a Wii U. The Doublicators and several Homers are consumed by the Giant Oven. The Time Machine brings back an egg from the very first game.

Cupboard:
D.W.’s Snowball x8
Quadruple Bed
Doublicator x4
Time Machine
Homer Simpson (Traumatized) x266
Turnip
Random Schmuck
Egg
i remove the glitter pact.
(Oh wow you’re the chosen one congrats)

I remove the egg. The doublicators all doublicate the doublicators, meaning there are now 1024 doublicators. The time machine brings back the flamethrower from one page ago. One of the Homer Simpsons eats the turnip. Aegislash changes to blade form. Lastly, the random schmuck wonder trades a Crobat.

Cupboard:
D.W.'s Snowball x8
Quadruple Bed
Doublicator x1024
Time Machine
Broken GameCube Controller
Random Schmuck
Dialga
Crobat

I add the Light stone and removes a single doublicator to make it odd

Cupboard:
D.W.'s Snowball x8
Quadruple Bed
Doublicator x1023
Time Machine
Random Schmuck
Dialga
Crobat
Light Stone

i add the division sign. it automatically resets every duplicated item back to 1. aegislash switches to shiled form. the time machine brings the p switch from page 108. once pressed, it will do a random action every turn. the random schmuck wonder trades us an eevee, which can evolve into any eeveelution when an evolutionary stone is added into the thread.

Cupboard:
D.W.'s Snowball
Normal Bed
Doublicator
Time Machine
Homer Simpson (Traumatized)
Random Schmuck
Dialga
Flamethrower
Crobat
Light Stone
Division Sign
P Switch
Eevee

i add the hacked fairy stone, which is consumed upon use as it reacts with the eevee to make it evolve into the illegitimate sylveon.
the doublicator tries to doublicate, but the division sign immediately resets it.
the random schmuck trades us a meowscarada.
the time machine brings back the cork from page 98. nobody knows what it does.
homer simpson eats d.w.'s snowball and subsequently falls ill.
finally, aegislash reverts to its blade form.

Cupboard:
Normal Bed
Doublicator
Time Machine
Homer Simpson (Traumatized) (Ill)
Aegislash (Blade form) (Traumatized)
Random Schmuck
Dialga
Flamethrower
Crobat
Light Stone
Division Sign
P Switch
Illegitimate Sylveon
Meowscarada
Cork

I add a healthy untraumatized Homer Simpson. Sylveon defeats meowscarada with flamethrower, a move it definitely gets, but is then defeated by dialga and crobat. The random schmuk trades us a website shiny charizard, which will corrupt one item every turn. The Time Machine brings back the potatoroid from page 78. Finally aegislash changes the shield

Cupboard:
Normal Bed
Doublicator
Time Machine
Aegislash (Sheila forme) (Traumatized)
Random Schmuck
Dialga
Flamethrower
Crobat
Light Stone
Division Sign
P Switch
Cork
Website shiny charizard
Potatoroid
Normal Homer Simpson

The Light stone turns into reshiram, website shiny charizard gets traded back to the random schmuk into an website shiny mesprit, the Time Machine brings N from page 76 and Crobat corrupts due to the website shiny mesprit

Cupboard:
Normal Bed
Doublicator
Time Machine
Aegislash (Sheila forme) (Traumatized)
Random Schmuck
Dialga
Flamethrower
Crobat (Corrupted)
Reshiram
Division Sign
P Switch
Cork
Website Shiny Mesprit
Potatoroid
Normal Homer Simpson
N

i remove the traumatized and ill homer simpson to take him to a hospital. in a panic, i trade the shiny mesprit away and receive a level 100 goldeen. the random schmuck graciously trades the corrupted crobat (which is promptly released) for a drifloon. n domesticates all of the pokemon, resulting in them having lost the ability to fight. the doublicator tries to doublicate and fails due to the division sign. the time machine brings back the copy of pokemon snap from page 36. aegislash reverts to its blade form.

Cupboard:
Normal Bed
Doublicator
Time Machine
Aegislash (Blade forme) (Traumatized) (Domesticated)
Random Schmuck
Dialga (Domesticated)
Flamethrower
Reshiram (Domesticated)
Division Sign
P Switch
Cork
Potatoroid
Normal Homer Simpson
N
Level 100 Goldeen (Domesticated)
Drifloon (Domesticated)
Pokemon Snap Copy

Last edited:
The Time Machine summons a Raichu Roasted by its own Electricity, which has no real effect outside of counting as a Pokemon for the Schmuck to trade and possibly traumatize someone outside the Cupboard.
The Random Schmuck catches and trades the traumatized Aegislash for MissingNo. How'd that get past?
As before, when it is put in, Missingno. would duplicate something by 128 and corrupt an effect, but due to the Division Sign, the former effect is nullified.
However, Missingno. ends up corrupting the Division Sign and inverts its effect, automatically duplicating singleton items within the cupboard excluding itself.
While the second Missingno. duplicates N, it ends up corrupting the Random Schmucks' effect, making them immediately release all of the pokemon in the cupboard out into the wild, including the glitch pokemon themselves and the Raichus, which the Homers weren't able to get to in the madness.
The now two Doublicators successfully hexadecuple the Cork due to the division sign being glitched.
After all that madness, I take out the now broken Division Sign and give it back to toastghost to possibly repair it.

Cupboard:
Normal Bed x2
Doublicator x2
Time Machine x2
Broken GameCube Controller x2
Professor Shinonome (Traumatized) x2
Glitched Random Schmuck x2
Flamethrower x2
P Switch x2
Cork x64
Potatoroid x2
Normal Homer Simpson x2