• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Well, time for a new game!

There is a virtual cupboard. Each person can either put something in it, or remove something from it. It can be food, clothing, whatever.

Rules:
  1. You may either put one item in the cupboard or remove/eat one item, not both.
    - Unless an item's effect stipulates that you do.
  2. When you put something in, you can give it an effect. It can be something like "if this item is in after X posts, Y will happen" or "next post, Z will be removed automatically."
    - However, note that everyone can do this, and it can be whatever he/she wants. Hence, everything is reversible from some other user.
  3. If cupboard is empty (either due to people removing everything from it or an item's effect clearing it out), the next person must put two things inside.
  4. You cannot put the last item that was removed back into the cupboard right away. (This is to avoid spamming an item.)
  5. You cannot remove whatever you put in, unless its effect stipulates that you do.

It may sound complicated, but as you play it becomes easier.

I begin. There is nothing in the cupboard at the moment, so Rule 3 says I must put 2 things inside the cupboard.

CUPBOARD:

Chocolate Chip Cookies
An egg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eats Cookies

Puts Bacon

Cupboard:
Egg
Bacon

I am sorry if that rule was vague, but you can't eat and put in the same post. You can either eat the cookies or put the bacon. I will keep the cupboard as is till you decide.

CUPBOARD:

Egg
Bacon

I am sorry if that rule was vague, but you can't eat and put in the same post. You can either eat the cookies or put the bacon. I will keep the cupboard as is till you decide.

CUPBOARD:

Egg
Bacon

OK, puts in bacon

Do3es it hae to be real food or what some deem to be as edible?

@97SaturnSL1; It's all okay. I put the Cookies from post 1 back. You can put something that's edible even if it's not "food" if you like.

Let's add Marshmallows

Cupboard:

Apple
Cookies
Pot Noodle
Pizza
Marshmallows

I'll eat the Pot Noodle

Cupboard:

Apple
Cookies
Marshmallows