• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

The Shadow still becomes a Shadow Ball.
I add Shadow Fodder, and Mismagius shoots that thing.

Mismagius

I remove Mismagius, and the Haunted House becomes a regular House

House

The house is abandoned, so it becomes ugly. I put in a Poke Ball trap to catch any Pokemon that comes in.

CUPBOARD:

Ugly House
Poke Ball Trap(triggered by anything alive, will catch any Pokemon that enters the cupboard)

I put in a Carpenter. If he and the ugly house remain for 5 posts, he'll restore the house back to normal

Ugly House
Caught Magikarp
Carpenter (5 posts to restore the ugly house back to normal)

The Magikarp attempts to use the Rainbow Scale. It evolves into a horrifying hybrid.

Ugly House
Horrifying Gyrados-Milotic Hybrid
Carpenter(3 posts to restore the ugly house back to normal)

I can't let the Hybrid live, so I am taking it out.

Ugly House
Carpenter(2 posts to restore the ugly house back to normal)

Putting in a Dusk Stone.

Ugly House
Carpenter(1 post to restore the ugly house back to normal)
Dusk Stone

Ugly House becames Luxury Mansion
I remove the Carpenter.

Luxury Mansion
Dusk Stone

I put in a Dawn Stone. The Dawn and Dusk Stones reach critical mass and transform into the legendary Timeless Stone.

CUPBOARD:

Timeless Stone

I place the Tombstone (the first character that is taken out merges into this, ex. "Velociraptor's Tombstone) and the Homicidal Medukachu (one living item is killed and electrified every turn).

Tombstone (the first character that is taken out merges into this, ex. "Velociraptor's Tombstone)
Homicidal Merkkachua (one living item is killed and electrified every turn)

I take out the Tombstone, so it becomes Tombstone's Tombstone :))
Regardless, it still lost its effect.

Tombstone's Tombstone (no effect)

I take out Tombstone's Tombstone. The ghost of the Tombstones haunt the cupboard, so it becomes Tombstoneception,

Tombstoneception

I place the Nosajin Assenava Oval, Strawberry Farmer.

Nosajin Assenava Oval, Strawberry Farmer.
Tombstoneception

I remove Tombstoneception. That thing also becomes a Number, b/c I like its name xD

Number 98: Nosajin Assenava Oval, Strawberry Farmer

Back
Top Bottom