• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

*Removes Yggdrasil from the cupboard, destroying everything in it because Punster forgot to alter that effect*

Well played. I do always leave a loophole to make sure I don't absolutely abuse my power.

In any case, I believe I get to place two items into the Pandorica.

The first item I place is a Waffle. In honor of the waffle that burned in my toaster oven this morning.

The second item is a Temporal Converter.

Effect: Reverts time by two posts to restore the items in the Pandorica. The items in the Pandorica denoted by (*) cannot be reset, removed or destroyed until the Temporal Converter itself is removed or destroyed. Additionally, this post is treated as a follow up post to the post two posts previous and the post in between is ignored.

So..behold the restored Pandorica!

The Pandorica:

The Pandorica

Oscar the Grouch (three items) (*)
Youngster Joey (*)
Irken Warriors (x15) (*)
Random Punster (x128) (*)
Invader O's (*)
Butterfly Net (*)
Denzel Crocker (*)
Sweaty Gym Sock (*)
Sonic Screwdriver (128x)
Yggdrasil (1 post until Yggdrasil absorbs Yggdrasil)
Contents of the mysterious box
Medicine Melancholy
Copy of Smash Bros.
Missingno. (*)
Ika Musume
Waffle (*)
Temporal Converter (*)

inserts my confusion
effect: I hurt myself in my confusion
also, that thing is gone somehow

current cupboard
Youngster Joey (*)
Irken Warriors (x15) (*)
Invader O's (*)
Butterfly Net (*)
Denzel Crocker (*)
Sweaty Gym Sock (*)
Sonic Screwdriver (128x)
Medicine Melancholy
Copy of Smash Bros.
Missingno. (*)
Ika Musume
Waffle (*)
Temporal Converter (*)
my confusion

Removed Medicine Melancholy from the Pandorica. Also, I think we are up to 17 Irken Warriors now. Someone confirm my count.

Incidentally, the 128 Punsters acquire the 128 Sonic Screwdrivers and used them to rename the Pandorica into the Pundorica.

Effect: all items that have been introduced into the Pundorica by the Random Punster can no longer be reset, removed, destroyed, or otherwise tampered with by the effects of other people's items. The only way to remove those items is for Random Punster or a higher authority to remove them or for the Random Punster to leave the Pundorica. Also, the Pundorica is also under the Random Punster's protection.

The Pundorica (*):

Youngster Joey (*)
Irken Warriors (x17) (*)
Invader O's (*)
Butterfly Net (*)
Denzel Crocker (*)
Sweaty Gym Sock (*)
Sonic Screwdriver (128x)
Copy of Smash Bros.
Missingno. (*)
Ika Musume
Waffle (*)
Temporal Converter (*)
my confusion

*inserts a game breaker*
breaks the game no matter what ANY item or effect in the cupboard says and cannot be negated, ever, until 25 posts later. and resets the cupboard to it's original state as stated in the first post.

the cupboard:

*inserts a game breaker*
breaks the game no matter what ANY item or effect in the cupboard says and cannot be negated, ever, until 25 posts later. and resets the cupboard to it's original state as stated in the first post.
You guys never let me have any fun :p

Anyway, I will be counting posts, be mindful.

I insert into the cupboard a can of corn and a yam. No effects whatsoever. I'm tired of being the creative one.

The cupboard:
Can of corn
Yam

Whew. Back to normal.

Anyways, retrieved one of the 128 Sonic Screwdrivers that fell out. It's defective now, though.

Cupboard:

Can of corn
Yam
Defective Sonic Screwdriver

Last edited:
Inserts a sticky portal gun
Effect: fires every 5 posts, removing a random item from the cupboard. It can't be removed for 10 posts.

Cupboard:

Can of corn
Yan
Sticky portal gun (*)

@Flop; "Yan" was a typo. Meant to type "yam".

Grabbed the can of corn.

Cupboard:

Yam
Sticky portal gun (fires in 4 posts to remove an item, may be removed in 9 posts)

Inserts a potato into the cupboard.

Description: Just a harmless potato. or is it?
Effect: The potato cannot be targeted by any other item in the cupboard or by an effect or ability of any item. The potato cannot be removed until my next post.

Cupboard: (there was a mistranslation above, so I'm going off of two posts ago.

Yam
Sticky portal gun (fires in 2 posts to remove an item, may be removed in 7 posts)
Goliath Doll
Potato

*Places Schrödinger's Cat in the cupboard*

Effect: When this object is removed, it will turn into either a regular Cat or a Dead Cat, it's up to the poster to decide.

Cupboard:

Yam
Sticky portal gun (fires in 1 post to remove an item, may be removed in 6 posts)
Goliath Doll
Potato
Schrödinger's Cat

Inserts the Large Hadron Collider into the Cupboard.
Effect: the LHC takes 20 posts to warm up and cannot be removed to destroyed until it has warmed up and completed its final effect, which will be revealed upon the completion of warming up.

The Sticky Portal Gun takes out the Goliath Doll.

Cupboard:
Yam
Sticky portal gun (5 posts until it attacks something else, 5 posts until it can be removed)
Potato
Schrodinger's Cat
Large Hadron Collider (20 posts until warmed up)

Insert Desco from the Disgaea series

Cupboard:

Yam
Sticky portal gun (5 posts until it attacks something else, 5 posts until it can be removed)
Potato
Schrodinger's Cat
Large Hadron Collider (20 posts until warmed up)
Desco

*Inserts Mew into the cuoboard*

Effect: All cat-like beings, including Mew, can't be removed under any circumstances, even the destruction of the cupboard itself, as indicated by a (***). Also, Mewtwo can't be placed in the cupboard.

Cupboard:

Yam
Potato
Schrödinger's Cat (***)
Large Hadron Collider (19 posts until warmed up)
Desco
Mew (***)

Insert Chen, the nekomata who is the shikigami of a shikigami

Cupboard:

Yam
Potato
Schrödinger's Cat (***)
Large Hadron Collider (19 posts until warmed up)
Desco
Mew (***)
Chen (***)

Correcting countdowns and added a cardboard box. Perfect for our feline friends! (Actually it does not have any special effects)

Yam
Sticky portal gun (Attacks something else next turn, 1 post until it can be removed)
Potato
Schrödinger's Cat (***)
Large Hadron Collider (16 posts until warmed up)
Desco
Mew (***)
Chen (***)
Cardboard box

Removes the defective sonic, using it to rename the cupboard the department of mysteries
Effect: negates the ability of all items in the cupboard.

The Department of Mysteries (*):

Yam
Sticky portal gun
Potato
Schrödinger's Cat
Large Hadron Collider
Desco
Mew
Chen
Cardboard box

*Places the word Antidisestablishmentarianism in the cupboard*

Effect: One can't put something in the cupboard unless the item one puts in the cupboard has more letters in its name then Antidisestablishmentarianism.

The Department of Mysteries (*):

Yam
Sticky portal gun
Potato
Schrödinger's Cat
Large Hadron Collider
Desco
Mew
Chen
Cardboard box
Antidisestablishmentarianism

*uses one of the 127 non-defective Sonic Screwdrivers, a can of paint, and a paint brush to rename the Department of Mysteries into the Department of Redundancy Department*
Effect: this unnegates the effects of all items in the Department of Redundancy Department and has the added bonus of forcing people to add in two of what they were going to add in, but they can only take out one at a time.

Also, surprise! The Potato was actually a Sontaran in a very clever disguise. The Sontaran kills all other living creatures in the Department of Redundancies Department for the Glory of the Sontaran Empire. (Technically, though, since by Mew's effect the feline related objects cannot be removed, their carcasses remain the Department of Redundancies Department.)

Department of Redundancies Department:

Yam
Sticky portal gun (3 posts until it removes an object from the Department of Redundancies Department, it may be removed)
Sontaran
Schrödinger's Cat's carcass (***)
Large Hadron Collider (13 posts until warmed up)
Mew's carcass (***)
Chen's carcass (***)
Cardboard box

...I guess now we know that Schrödinger's Cat is dead and therefore it can no longer be considered to be both dead and alive.

*Places two test tubes containing 'Cesiumfrancolithicmyxialobidiumrixydixydoxidexidroxhide' in the cupboard*

Effect: May come in useful if the thread is attacked by a corrosive micro organism, also bizarrely negates the effects of Antidisestablishmentarianism when present.

Department of Redundancies Department:

Yam
Sticky portal gun (2 posts until it removes an object from the Department of Redundancies Department, it may be removed)
Sontaran
Schrödinger's Cat's carcass (***)
Large Hadron Collider (12 posts until warmed up)
Mew's carcass (***)
Chen's carcass (***)
Cardboard box
Cesiumfrancolithicmyxialobidiumrixydixydoxidexidroxhide (x2)

Back
Top Bottom