• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In the Cupboard!

Inserts Dawn Stone

OP Yggdrasil (*) (2 posts until something is absorbed):

OP Ferret (8)
OP Amaterasu (*)
OP Charlotte (*)
OP Mothra (*)
OP Dream Turnip (*)
OP Misato Tachibana (*)
OP Wally (*)
OP Meta Knight (*)
OP Kirlia (*) (2 post till he evolves)
Dawn Stone

*Inserts Gunginr*

Effect: After 50 posts, this item will fire, destoying Yggdrasil and taking everything else with it.

OP Yggdrasil (*) (1 posts until something is absorbed):

OP Ferret (8)
OP Amaterasu (*)
OP Charlotte (*)
OP Mothra (*)
OP Dream Turnip (*)
OP Misato Tachibana (*)
OP Wally (*)
OP Meta Knight (*)
OP Kirlia (*) (1 post till he evolves)
OP Dawn Stone
OP Gungnir (50 posts until it fires)

I added a ghost. Every 3 posts, it hexes an item chosen by the poster, permanently removing protections for that item. As it is not living, it does not get protection from Amaterasu.

Correcting Yggdrasil's counter, and Meta Knight got absorbed. Kirlia got a hold of the Dawn Stone and evolves.

Yggdrasil (*) (4 posts until something is absorbed):

Ferret (8)
Amaterasu (*)
Charlotte (*)
Mothra (*)
Dream Turnip (*)
Misato Tachibana (*)
Wally (*)
Gallade (*)
Gungnir (49 posts until it fires)
Ghost (hexes in 3 posts)

Removes Wally

Yggdrasil (*) (3 posts until something is absorbed):

Ferret (8)
Amaterasu (*)
Charlotte (*)
Mothra (*)
Dream Turnip (*)
Misato Tachibana (*)
Gallade (*)
Gungnir (48 posts until it fires)
Ghost (hexes in 2 posts)

Removes Wally

I'm afraid that Ammy's effect prevents living beings like Wally being removed from the cupboard, so he's sticking in there.

Anyway... *Puts Link in the cupboard*

Yggdrasil (*) (2 posts until something is absorbed):

Ferret (8)
Amaterasu (*)
Charlotte (*)
Mothra (*)
Dream Turnip (*)
Misato Tachibana (*)
Wally (*)
Gallade (*)
Gungnir (47 posts until it fires)
Ghost (hexes in 1 posts)
Link (*)

Inserts Magic Hammock

(Effect: Clones any living being its near every turn)

Yggdrasil (*) (1 posts until something is absorbed):

Ferret (8)
Amaterasu (*)
Charlotte (*)
Mothra (*)
Dream Turnip (*)
Misato Tachibana (*)
Wally (*)
Gallade (*)
Ghost (hexes in 1 posts)
Link x2 (*)
Magic Hammock

Inserts Magic Hammock

(Effect: It clones any living being that is near it each turn)

Yggdrasil (*) (1 posts until something is absorbed):

Ferret (8)
Amaterasu (*)
Charlotte (*)
Mothra (*)
Dream Turnip (Hexed)
Misato Tachibana (*)
Wally (*)
Gallade (*)
Ghost (hexes in 3 posts)
Link x2 (*)
Magic Hammock

(Oh dear, double post. Sorry....)

Last edited:
Fixed the counter for Gungnir. Also, Charlotte gets absorbed by Yggdrasil, and Gallade gets cloned by the hammock. As for my turn, I place a small box. Its contents, along with its effect, will be revealed next time I post.

Yggdrasil (*) (5 posts until something is absorbed):

Ferret (8)
Amaterasu (*)
Mothra (*)
Dream Turnip (Hexed)
Misato Tachibana (*)
Wally (*)
Gallade x2 (*)
Gungnir (45 posts until it fires)
Ghost (hexes in 2 posts)
Link x2 (*)
Magic Hammock
Small box

.....considering that the Yggdrasil (at least the one from Norse mythology, I dunno which incarnation this one is...) is basically a giant sacred tree that contains nine worlds, it might be a bit useless to use nature against what is essentially a giant embodiment of nature. Just saying

Anyway, gonna start things of by, yet again, rebuilding the Nightmare Machine

(Effect: Enables two items to be placed as long as one or both of them are living beings/life forms of any sort. Alternatively, instead of a life-form/creature, you can put a vegetable of any kind as a secondary item. Also, any secondary life-form/vegetable that was added in due to the Nightmare Machine shall be marked with an (8) to signify that it was created by the machine )

Additionally, you can now add in one living item and remove another item of any kind, and it must be signified with an (8) as well to signify its artificial origins.

Oh, and I'll also bring back Mokocchi-chan again

The Cupboard:

Nightmare Machine V.3
Tomoko Kuroki

Last edited:
*Puts Destiny Tower in the cupboard*

Effect: All Pokémon shall be reset to Level 1, Effects can't be used, every 5 posts a trap will remove an item and after 99 posts the Space Globe item shall be placed in the cupboard. Also, this is another one of those cupboard-destroying items, so...

Destimy Tower (5 posts until an item is trapped) (99 posts until Space Globe is found)

Nightmare Machine V.3
Tomoko Kuroki

*Inserts a hacked rampardos*
Ability: Mold Breaker! (Moves can be used regardless of effects)
Rampardos uses Judgement! It destroys the Destiny Tower, replacing it with the Pokeball
Pokeball: only pokemon can be placed in the cupboard, and only 6 pokemon can be placed in at a time (release a previous pokemon to place a new one in). It can only be destroyed by one item, which I shall reveal in my next post.

Pokeball(*)

Hacked Rampardos

*inserts a vending machine containing a bowl of soup containing the user formerly known as BadAss Gardevoir*

Effect: technically a Pokemon, since it does contain Ninetales Prower, but not the same as the last item removed from the Pokeball because it is also an elaborate trap. Ninetales Prower can no longer be removed from the Pokeball or the soup or the vending machine of his own accord and must first be removed from the soup and then the vending machine before he can be extracted from the Pokeball*

...I have way too much time on my hands.

Pokeball (*):

Hacked Rampardos
Death trap containing Ninetales Prower (still needs to be removed from soup and vending machine before he can be extracted from the Pokeball)

*Puts yet another Monado into the cupboard*

Effect: Much like the other times this item has been in here, no mechanical items can be placed in the cupboard and any already in it, such as the Pokeball, shall be removed.

Cupboard:

Hacked Rampardos
Ninetales Prower
The Monado

*Exits the cupboard since Punster was only keeping me in the Pokeball, not the cupboard*

Cupboard:

Hacked Rampardos
The Monado
Lava Cookie

Back
Top Bottom